[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Christian refuses to bake a cake for a fag >a hate crime.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: nt0vu7juhN1spsojg_400.jpg (14 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
nt0vu7juhN1spsojg_400.jpg
14 KB, 306x306
>Christian refuses to bake a cake for a fag
>a hate crime.

>Muslim murders 50 fags,clearly practicing words of Quran to punish gays who dont repent for being gay and remain to practice gay sex
>a gun problem
>>
How is refusing to bake a cake even considered a crime
>>
>>77074762
Actually
Qur'an says it's haram to be a gay
Not to kill them
>>
>>77074970
I thought it said to punish them if they don't repent?
>>
See what happens when you don't do everything gay politicians do? You murder gay people. Attack was directly caused by not letting trans into bathrooms. For all we know his phone calls to isis were just wrong numbers
>>
>>77074853

You tell me,its a 1st world BS
>>
>>77074853
>woman in kitchen
not baking cake
>its 2016
>>
>>77074762
thats because you dont use a gun to not bake someone a cake you fucking idiot
>>
>>77074970

Quran (4:16) - "If the two of you among you people are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone"
>>
>>77075233
BAN ASSAULT FLOUR
>>
>>77074970
>Trusting a Muslim to tell you the truth.
>>
>>77075233

>hey retard,I think you forget reason he went on that rampage. Its mainstream that puts 2nd issue as main one and ignores there is a sand nigger book promoting these actions.
>>
>>77074762
still can't find any rational link between the two
>>
>>77074970
>The Prophet (ﷺ) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.
>If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death.
>>
>>77074970
How can we know if you aren't taqiyyaing.
>>
>Afghani Muslim shoots up a bunch of queers
>Meanwhile Homosexual child rape is a cultural staple in Afghanistan

I think he missed his daddys dick too much

BACCHI BAZI
>>
File: 1451140124425.jpg (75 KB, 627x323) Image search: [Google]
1451140124425.jpg
75 KB, 627x323
>>77074762

Jews love Muslims

problem solved
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.