[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the strategy /pol/? What's the old man trying to do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 750x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 750x484
Whats the strategy /pol/? What's the old man trying to do? He's got no path forward.
>>
>>77073015
get more shekels from reddit
>>
get more support for hillary also shek
>>
>>77073015
He's taking a wrecking ball to the democratic establishment win or lose, he's the blue version of Trump.

Stop whining.
>>
he wants mo shekels for dem programz
>>
>>77073015
He's holding his supporters hostage. Their all he has to negotiate with. He can tell them to vote for Hillary or not, depending on how much power she wants to give him in her administration. He can use them to force Hillary further left, and force his agenda down America's throat.
>>
>>77073015
Burning it all down.
>>
Doesn't he get to influence the party platform of HRC?

Also he can be the spare tire if HRC is indicted.
>>
File: 1465683676021.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1465683676021.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>77073015

He was a DNC pawn from the beginning to get the fringe/"anti-establishment" vote to vote for Hilary.

Notice how he NEVER has said anything negative about Hilary? He even said she is totally qualified to be president.
>>
>>77073015
>mad man version
He's crashing the 'moderate' wing of the Democratic Party with no survivors

>(((Gutman))) version
He knows he's finished politically and is milking it for a book deal and Reddit shekels

>likely but boring version
He's going to try and get as much support as possible and then endorse Hillary after saying his work for bringing the plight of [insert special snowflake identification here] to light and now endorses Hillary as the first wymn president. I mean, it's 2016.

>most entertaining version
He's been bought out by Trump
>>
There is a nonzero chance that Clinton either has a major breakthrough leak on the emails put her in jail, has a stroke that robs her of the ability to function as a human being, or gets assassinated. The man has plenty of paths to victory.
>>
>>77074066

Ya once Hilary is out of the picture he has all those votes to himself...which he couldn't even secure in the primary?
>>
>>77073984
Holy shit this gif use is 10/10
>>
>>77073015
I think he's just in denial. He's repeated his own bullshit enough that maybe he even believes it now. The only way for him to get the nomination would be for the superdelegates to steal the election for him (obviously he's a hypocrite, because he bitched about superdelegates doing that to him, despite losing the popular vote and therefore pledged delegates). Ironically, Sanders will lose because he doesn't have public support, and the only way for him to win is an undemocratic process he has been bitching about for the past 3-4 months (yet is advocating now).
>>
>>77074066
I really hope this happens after she is given the nomination. I think there is a fair probability that she will need to answer for her emails (releasing classified information out of incompetence/laziness is a really fucking big deal, especially when it's believed that she accidentally released information like the names/pictures of some intelligence officers). I just hope that when this happens Sanders is long out of the race and whoever she picks as VP runs. I can't stand Sanders. He paints complicated issues in very broad strokes with generalities that are largely untrue ("Wall Street is robbing you," "America was founded on racism," etc.). He appeals to a brand of populist that is largely uninformed on economics and happens to be a flaming SJW to boot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.