[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmm, really makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (19 KB, 463x183) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
19 KB, 463x183
Hmm, really makes you think...
>>
>>77070463
>2m stick of wood
He could probably get arrested for that.
>>
>>77070463
I would pay money to see a Britbong up against 5 niggers with his stick.

I wouldn't even care who won. I would just laugh and laugh
>>
File: 1429821006812.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1429821006812.png
361 KB, 858x725
>>77070463

>Brits trying to take away our rights again

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT OUT OUT OUT
>>
2m stick indoors would be pretty unwieldy. dumbass bridiot (that's brit+idiot ;)) llol
>>
>>77070463
How would he defend himself with 2m of wood when I'm banging his wife?
>>
>>77070463
I never knew that the star running back of the Arizona Cardinals was such a cuck. Bruce Arians is basically Trump: Football Edition, so he wouldnt stand for this.
>>
File: cant believe it.gif (4 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
cant believe it.gif
4 MB, 280x210
>>77070463
>defending your family with a broom handle
>>
>ban assault lumber
>>
Home gets invaded, proceed to dildo own ass with 2m of hardwood, assailants back the fuck out of their faster than they came in. Good thinking dad!
>>
But the poor oppressed victim of society who broke into his house in an attempted robbery and tried to assault or kill him and his family might get a nasty splinter. Bin the stick!
>>
>>77070463
>implying that you can't use basically any object as a means of killing someone if you do it the right way

This "lethal force" bullshit is retarded, every object has lethal force when applied in a specific way.
>>
File: image.gif (397 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
397 KB, 245x138
>>77070781
1776+240
>Not getting the yanks to lose all their freedoms
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.