[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump winning is completely irrelevant unless the republicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: imgcacheMicro0.9225844.jpg (50 KB, 362x480) Image search: [Google]
imgcacheMicro0.9225844.jpg
50 KB, 362x480
Trump winning is completely irrelevant unless the republicans take Senate and house.

Are we going to get more or less seats than we have now?
>>
>>77068405
Trump winning is vital to not losing the Judicial to foreign antigun influence.
>>
>>77068405
I'm only voting for Trump-approved candidates.
>>
Trump winning with a left congress and supreme court means no Hillary in a left congress and supreme court, which is a serious accomplishment.

If Hillary wins, the SJWs and other leftist bullshittery have nothing stopping them.
>>
What if he calls the army and shoots all the cucks in the senate?
>>
>>77068405
Eh. Given the massive turnout in the primaries (and conspicuous lack thereof in the democrat camp), I can't imagine a scenario where he does not take the house and senate by default.
>>
>>77068800
Is trump gonna win anon?
>>
What is executive order?

Also I doubt Trump won't make some deals and bend a little whilst upholding major policies he's promised
>>
>>77068405

It's nearly impossible for Republicans to lose the House because of gerrymandering and losing the Senate is considered unlikely. Trump needs to build up a mandate though because most of those Republicans are traitors.
>>
>>77068405

Whoever wins next will most likely get to stack the Supreme Court and drastically affect our Second Amendment, not to mention Citizens United, Affirmative Action and Roe v Wade.

Congress is secondary to this.
>>
File: 1460668588455.jpg (383 KB, 700x577) Image search: [Google]
1460668588455.jpg
383 KB, 700x577
>>77068513
First post, best post.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.