[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Omar Marteen went to Drag Shows.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 992x744
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/12/drag-queen-orlando-gunman-omar-mateen-was-my-friend.html

Only article I can find with it so far. Was just mentioned on CNN and now speculation is starting about Omar's perhaps suppressed sexuality.

Think he was secretly a faggot? I don't really see why'd you'd shoot up a gay nightclub unless you were secretly gay and hated yourself for it.

Gay /pol/acks what's your gaydar doing looking at him?
>>
File: 1447516587884.jpg (44 KB, 799x537) Image search: [Google]
1447516587884.jpg
44 KB, 799x537
>>77064806
He is somehow simultaneously a garlic eater and a roach.
Looks like he would be the selfhating type if he was a queer
>>
>>77064806
>he thought they were women
>>
>>77064806
Bump you faggots. Let's start discussing his sexuality. Would you really want to be covered in aids blood if you weren't gay?
>>
>repressed homosexual
>dishonored Muslim family
>converted to Islam
>became radicalized
>????
>literally becomes the KILLER QUEEEEEEN
>>
>>77064806
>Omar

Given that he's conveniently dead, the (((news media))) can tell any tale they can come up with...
>>
>>77065247
Dynamite with an R-15
>>
>>77065410

Guaranteed blow your mind
>>
Drag queen Marteen
>>
>>77065272
You just think they are slandering?

Honestly, call me a stupid liberal but I think if you care that much about homosexuality your kinda gay. I find it gross af obviously but it doesn't occupy my brain as gays are ruining this country etc.

To spend your martyrdom killing gays I gotta imagine your a lil gay if your thought about gay people so much. Nomsaying?
>>
File: the-wire-michael-k-williams-1.jpg (184 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
the-wire-michael-k-williams-1.jpg
184 KB, 1024x576
>>77064806
"Omar's comin'! Yo, Omar's comin!"

Heh
>>
>>77065707
Good one
>>
Already mentioned in their archive but highscorehero.swf is gonna need to be updated
>>
>>77064806
slap the JUST hair on him. he looks like he's about to cry in this pic.
>>
>>77064806
>Think he was secretly a faggot?

Lefties are throwing fucking everything at the wall to distract from the obvious; his own stated allegiance and motivation.

It's pure comedy now. "I killed these people for Allah" "No you didn't" "Yes , I did. Biggest mass slaying in your country's history, for the glory of ISIS". "No, no, you're just confused. Maybe you were gay." "I killed the infidels for Allah!" "No, you were a white supremacist!" "I'm 100% muslim" "It's a gun problem anyway" "I would have killed them with a knife or a bomb!" "Donald Trump is a racist"
>>
Omar "Killer Queen" Marteen

ANYTIIIIIIIIME
>>
File: 1454171920520.jpg (75 KB, 864x540) Image search: [Google]
1454171920520.jpg
75 KB, 864x540
>>77066456
You're right about the leftist shits but this mudshit is 100% homosex and probably hated himself for it.
>>
>>77066456
I think repressed muzzie faggot shoots up gay nightclub makes perfect sense to me desu senpai.
>>
>>77065272
This.
Just like how they keep making shit up about Hitler.

>lol we just discovered this year that Hitler was into scat XD
>haha lol and he was a virgin at 30 years old
>lmao he also had a small penis
>>
>>77065272

I heard a story on NPR just last night about (((this))) thing. Did it just start?
>>
>>77064806
If this is true then this is not terrorism it's a hate crime, imo it's kinda sad that the anti muslim community have hijacked the narrivitve when we should be talking about hate crimes on lgbt ppl
>>
>>77064806
This is a blatant way to deflect it from Islam to he was a closet fag because Islam is the religion of peach yo
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.