[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come there are no Christian extremist groups?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 701x755) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 701x755
How come there are no Christian extremist groups?
>>
There are, see: Red Cross, Salvation Army, etc
>>
it is called the kkk
>>
All they do is defensive. Look Central African Republic. Pretty based niggers killing Moslems before they will be the one killed
>>
File: image.png (61 KB, 325x183) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61 KB, 325x183
>>77063429
>kkk
>extremist
Come back to me when they blow up Mecca and fly planes into the box
>>
>>77063198
They blow up abortion clinics.
>>
File: _76471434_76471433.jpg (46 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
_76471434_76471433.jpg
46 KB, 640x360
>>77063395
>Courageous & diverse community fends off extremists from delivering aid
>>
>>77063198
Because Christianity is over..... Islam is much younger
>>
>>77063945
>kill a few to save many

>kill a lot because why not? They don't believe!

Why do people compare these? Don't get me wrong I don't condone either but every time I point out the false equivalency liberals shit their pants.
>>
>>77063945
>They blow up abortion clinics.
Thank god.
>>
There Is, Its called the Irish mafia.
>>
>>77063198
You cannot twist what Jesus said or did to justify killing. He says to love your enemy and even if you hate someone, you already committed murder in your heart (which was already established as bad). On top of that, he was peaceful and the only violent thing he did was drive greedy merchants out of His temple with a whip.
>inb4 Old Testament verses
You're retarded, Christianity is about Jesus

But Mohammed led armies to kill those who opposed Islam and used the quran to justify it. So Muslims have extremist groups because they can interperate it in different ways
>>
>>77063198
Romans 12:18 - If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
Our mandate is to live in peace with everyone as far as it depends on us.

PROTIP: Its getting to the point it no longer depends on us.

>mfw liberals are the cause of the next crusade.
>>
>>77063567
The antibalaka aren't always on the defensive. They've been recognized for committing genocide.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.