[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, I finally did it. I deleted my Facebook today. I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: no-facebook.png (15 KB, 996x996) Image search: [Google]
no-facebook.png
15 KB, 996x996
Well, I finally did it. I deleted my Facebook today.

I can't stand the hold the lefties have on these types of media. The suppression of any right-leaning news topic or idea. The amount of backlash I would get for trying to redpill anyone on that site. It's not even worth being ostracized by "friends" or family, let alone putting my career at risk (since being openly liberal in the work place is a feel good pat on the back, while being openly conservative is career suicide).

Anyone else with me?
>>
>>77062595
about time
>>
>>77062595

it's mentally exhausting using it because you rage so much, you did the right thing
>>
>>77062595
Wow, you are truly a cut above the rest, good job.
>>
>>77062595
Took you long enough. I haven't had one in years.
>>
just did this too recently. i feel like i finally unplugged from the matrix. im tired of playing in that kike's kingdom.
>>
File: wyoming.jpg (88 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
wyoming.jpg
88 KB, 640x480
I've been thinking about deleting mine. Unfortunately I do a lot of communication with music and other musicians through facebook.

I have been thinking about deleting mine though. Facebook is probably not mentally healthy. Our brains are not meant to look at carefully staged photos of other people doing things, how does that even make any sense?

This is why so many people are miserable and comparing themselves to other people...Probably.
>>
>>77062595
There's been a couple of women on mine .. WHO DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THE USA saying they are crying or if anyone needs a hug to come see them

Christ I want to slap them across the face and tell them to get a grip
>>
>>77063872
>wanting to hurt women
SOGGY
>>
>>77063120
>>77063344
>>77063449
Agreed. (((((Cuckerberg))))) has been pushing his agenda for too long. Twitter is easier to filter, but I still had to unfollow a handful of non-politics related people today who just HAD to give their opinion on gun control and #NotAllMuslims today.

Google with the blatant search manipulation as well. These outlets have become a joke.
>>
>>77062595
We need normie outreach. Some of you faggots need to stay wired in.
>>
>>77063686
I've been debating it for at least a year and finally did it. It hasn't really hit me yet. I've still pulled out my phone a few times today and tried to check it before I realized I couldn't.

One reason holding me back was because it's a good way to get invited to events (especially during the summer) but it's just not even worth it anymore. If someone is a good enough friend, they'll have your number and call/text you to invite you. Otherwise it's not that important. I also haven't felt the need to post any status updates or photos in the past year. It's all just attention whoring.
>>
>>77064133
not worth putting my career at risk. All lefties will want to do is argue in the comment section of any redpill status or picture/meme I post.

I'd rather just make a fake account to join Facebook groups and troll with.
>>
If you're a man, you realize that the older you get, the less patience you have for the type of overly dramatic shit that gets posted there.

Social status bullshit is a woman thing.
>>
>>77065398

You'll start to realize that women don't actually have political views. They just answer with whatever will portray them in the best light in order to hold or elevate their social status.
>>
File: 1463329920408.png (1 MB, 1280x904) Image search: [Google]
1463329920408.png
1 MB, 1280x904
>>77062595
Never had one, feels good!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.