[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All these threads talking about false flags are obviously intended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 15
File: bait.png (26 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
26 KB, 1024x1024
All these threads talking about false flags are obviously intended to grind the current truth to a standstill - a mulsim shot a lot of gays. They want us talking about anything but that so they may script some people talking about dem evil guns but we need to keep our focus. With this in mind. Muslim h8 thread. Quran quotes and other evidence as to what the religion of peace is really like.
>>
>>77061721
Yes, I think the shooting was real but the people on tv some may have been actors to shift the narrative, just my thoughts. Fucking Mudslimes.
>>
>Turks thinking about making EU a cresent
>>
>>77061880
Just like Yuri says. Its like a game of judo. They want to take our anger and use it to change direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

>Subversive as fuck
>>
File: CampSaintsSwimmingPool.jpg (332 KB, 739x1168) Image search: [Google]
CampSaintsSwimmingPool.jpg
332 KB, 739x1168
Raspail predicted this shit in 1970s
>>
>>77061880
>the people on tv some may have been actors to shift the narrative
this. This constantly happens on every story, and is the nature of our current news media. Every single network tries to spin every single event. This "crisis actor" bullshit is no different. Do I think the parents and the wife were actors? No. But I do think they had been coached prior to giving a statement, and that the coaching was designed to minimize the hajji's religion.
>>
File: Cossacks to Turks.jpg (1 MB, 2202x1879) Image search: [Google]
Cossacks to Turks.jpg
1 MB, 2202x1879
Also I realise the "conspiracies is conspiracy" angle may be a pain but roll with me
>>
File: Deus vult.jpg (385 KB, 800x938) Image search: [Google]
Deus vult.jpg
385 KB, 800x938
>>77062366
Aye but you won't reach normies that way. Post some reason why they would trust Muslims to be more dangerous then guns. Here are two good vids - you got any for me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMY2YV9WucY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
>>
File: Islamic jurisprudence.jpg (490 KB, 1024x1000) Image search: [Google]
Islamic jurisprudence.jpg
490 KB, 1024x1000
>>
File: ISIS identifies as Islamic.jpg (84 KB, 759x483) Image search: [Google]
ISIS identifies as Islamic.jpg
84 KB, 759x483
Really the whole of /pol/ has nothing bad to say about muzzies?
>>
No US media outlets will even use the words "islam" or "muslim". The farthest they'll go is "religiously motivated".

This story is getting so much spin that it might reverse the rotation of the planet. Progressives are desperately, DESPERATELY, trying to reframe this incident as a gun control problem instead of an islam problem.

The NBC coverage of this story supplanted another story of a white guy found with guns in general vicinity of a gay rights parade in southern california. It wasn't a separate story, it was imported into the orlando story for the sake of saying "look, this white guy had guns by the fags too".

That shit sent my fucking blood pressure through the roof.
>>
File: Muzzammil Hassan.jpg (58 KB, 750x547) Image search: [Google]
Muzzammil Hassan.jpg
58 KB, 750x547
This is real
>>
>>77063056
Well I'd always like more ammo. I showed this video to a normie (not too deep/connected with friends so I could risk it)
>>
File: moderate muslims.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
moderate muslims.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
Pardon forgot vid

With open gates
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

Response I got was petty much
>MON DEU thats terrible!
>>
File: Napier.jpg (38 KB, 1139x95) Image search: [Google]
Napier.jpg
38 KB, 1139x95
Bump for napier
>>
File: MOORS.jpg (52 KB, 480x308) Image search: [Google]
MOORS.jpg
52 KB, 480x308
Fucking moors
>>
File: Nothing British about Islam.jpg (41 KB, 659x443) Image search: [Google]
Nothing British about Islam.jpg
41 KB, 659x443
Fine have some thread music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRjLCD3d8d4
>>
File: NotAllMuslims.jpg (69 KB, 527x720) Image search: [Google]
NotAllMuslims.jpg
69 KB, 527x720
Let me know if something is worth saving so I know what people like
>>
File: Rotherham.jpg (108 KB, 615x766) Image search: [Google]
Rotherham.jpg
108 KB, 615x766
>>
File: muslims contentious.jpg (559 KB, 1285x1937) Image search: [Google]
muslims contentious.jpg
559 KB, 1285x1937
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.