[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gunlaws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Lindt Cafe.jpg (18 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Lindt Cafe.jpg
18 KB, 650x366
> Use Australia as gun laws example
> "There has never been a serious gun crime since Port Arthur!!11!1"
> OhReally.jpeg

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monash_University_shooting
>>
Doesn't france have gun control? Just point to Bataclan familia
>>
>>77060614
The Monash Uni shooting was very minor and stopped by a heroic lecturer. The new gun laws in Australia have helped massively. They should be adopted by the rest of the world.

Source: I was there when it happened, in the Ming Wing. Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>77060793
There were a lot less guns and out population wasn't ready to start shooting police, yours however I wouldn't be so sure about
>>
Gun laws work a little differently in a place with a thousand kilometres wide moat and no gun industry. America has borders north and south and has plenty of gun industry.

I'd like it if Americans pointed this out if anyone uses our gun laws to justify new gun laws. If 30% of the patrons in that club had guns, at least a fraction of those would shoot at Omar. Sure, people would die in the crossfire, ricochet, return fire, bad aim, whatever, but it'd be less than 50. It'd be less than Omar systematically killing the top 50 "degenerates" he found.

He posted here. I know he did. He's read my posts and this makes it worse. We failed to prevent this as much as he failed to find a peaceful solution.
>>
>>77060927
Fuck you, bogan faggot. I'm from Southern NSW. Martin Bryant was the last straw. Best think little Jonny Howard every did.
>>
>>77060614
Homogenous and wealthy
Along with>>77061034

I'm awarw that home invasions had risen in occurrence and other crimes. But gun related deaths were virtually zero. For the most part I'd say it was successful, just not totally free of ongoing criminal respite.
>>
>>77061047
ok

I was pointing out why a gun grab worked here
>>
>>77060793
>Source
Anecdotes aren't a source.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-01-18/opinion/chi-the-failure-of-gun-control-in-australia-20130118_1_gun-control-mandatory-gun-gun-deaths
>>
>>77061565
Except it didn't
>>
File: Australia homocide rate.jpg (101 KB, 1073x770) Image search: [Google]
Australia homocide rate.jpg
101 KB, 1073x770
>>77061699
Source is too old. Since then, there's been a massive downturn in gun violence in Australian. It shows the long-term effects of Howard's gun laws are super positive.
>>
>>77061788
>butthurt americans in denial

You're culture's all fucked. If you banned guns you people would find more ways to kill each other, in public and in a gruesome manner.

No amount of gun removal will fix America. Gun control works in Australia because it is not infested with retarded burgers.
>>
File: 1457932121857.png (117 KB, 1531x841) Image search: [Google]
1457932121857.png
117 KB, 1531x841
>>77060614
Reminder, with his security background the shooter would have passed Australis category H licensing

>>77062763
>you're cultures all fucked

Parts of it, without niggers the use would actually be a peaceful paradise
>>
>>77062523

>Actual drop happens much later than event said to cause it.

>Barely an adjustment of the existing trend line when you draw it out

My what a fucking success. This is statistically irrelevant. I wonder how many people will realize it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.