[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIBERAL FRIENDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12
File: 1457325828084.gif (492 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1457325828084.gif
492 KB, 460x345
How do you deal with them?

I got in an argument with one of my friends today regarding the Orlando shooting. tl;dr on her is that she is a self-hating white Muslim sympathizer and is also a feminist. Don't ask how you can be both a Muslim sympathizer and a feminist because Islam is literally a male-dominated culture who oppresses women.

Essentially it boiled down to her saying #NotAllMuslims and I said you're a moron if you don't see a pattern after Paris, Paris 2 Electric Boogaloo, Brussels, Orlando, etc. She also meme called me a racist to which I corrected her by reminding her that Muslim isn't a race. She's also said I'm not allowed to speak on the Middle East since she's a first year international studies major. I told her she's never allowed to speak on taxes, money, finance, or the economy ever again since I hold a master's degree in economics. She of course responded by saying I hate freedom of speech too (wtf?).

Are liberals (especially liberal women) beyond saving? How do you even deal with these people? I should have just avoided talking about it all together but she wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.

>inb4 blog
Fuck you.
>>
>>77047365

>liberal friends
>>
just don't have any, faggot
>>
>>77047431
Fpb....
Fuck it. This thread isn't worth it

>sage
>>
>>77047431
>"""""""""friends"""""""""
Good point but I've known her for many years. She also said she doesn't know if she can be friends with a bigot. I said, "Then don't. But you're the bigot if you can't have friends with opposing viewpoints, bigot."
>>
>>77047365
Don't be friends with them, or don't bring up politics.
Fucking retard.
>>
>>77047365

I ready your post in the voice of a 65 year old uncle who always tries to talk conservative politics at family gatherings, then goes home and complains to his likeminded friends how his niece is an idiot feminist.
>>
I have one, we pretty much agreed not to talk on politics, because we both oppose each other on pretty much every view.

I tried to redpill them slowly, but they have cognitive dissonance. I would have to guess every liberal also has it:

>In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, performs an action that is contradictory to one or more beliefs, ideas, or values, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.

>Dissonance is felt when people are confronted with information that is inconsistent with their beliefs. If the dissonance is not reduced by changing one's belief, the dissonance can result in restoring consonance through misperception, rejection or refutation of the information, seeking support from others who share the beliefs, and attempting to persuade others.
>>
>>77047807
>>77047890
>Someone brings up politics but I'm not allowed to continue the conversation on politics.
Wew.

>then goes home and complains to his likeminded friends how his niece is an idiot feminist.
This is pretty accurate. /pol/ is the place to do that or talk about BBC all day.
>>
>>77047694
Drop her. It's just like dating; If she's not gonna be swayed by evidence, why even waste the time and breath
>>
>>77047365
I don't
Fuck anyone who wants to br a liberal but csnt keep their mouth shut about politics
>>
I have two friends and the one that is closest to liberal lives in the ghetto and gets treated like shit by black people. He tells me in homeless shelters they watch all sorts of black propaganda/movies like The Color Purple/12 Years a Slave and shit and then they won't do their job cleaning the rec room when it's their turn, and he had to take over. They're fucking crazy out there in the ghetto, they seriously try to get away with anything they can.
>>
File: 1456459911143.jpg (642 KB, 786x1071) Image search: [Google]
1456459911143.jpg
642 KB, 786x1071
>>77048101
I'm starting to think this. Is the red-pill on friends?
>>
>>77047365
>trying to use logic with women
i mean at least try to notshow your virginity to everyone
>>
>>77047365

You let them go, one of my best friends got a feminist girlfriend and she made him do a keg stand with the kool aid. He used to have the best rape jokes, now he shares every post Clementine Ford makes on Facebook and rants and raves about privilege and triggering people and all the other tumblr shit, while still saying that the Tumblr feminists don't represent real feminism. He also thinks not being feminist is sexist.
>>
>>77047365
I just try to avoid talking about politics and stuff with them these days. If I do, I usually just hide my power level and let them spew their shit. Sometimes, if I'm feeling brave, I'll attempt to subtly redpill them on stuff. It usually doesn't amount to much but I feel better for at least presenting a different viewpoint to them. They're probably aware by now I don't have the same political views as them but I haven't been called racist or sexist or any other buzzword yet.
>>
>>77047365
I'm convinced that they're all just psychopaths that don't believe in anything other than hedonism and staying in the in-group at all costs. They literally don't care at all about objective truth.
>>
>>77047694
Excellent parting shot. I wouldn't talk to her again unless she approaches you in a conciliatory way and admits she is rethinking shit. Don't expect that to happen though. You have to understand: these people are brainwashed. Thoroughly brainwashed, and they like it in their prison. Change is much more frightening to most people than admitting that some of their ideas are questionable and looking at different points of view for a change. I mean look at addicts: they know they're killing themselves, but they go right on. Change feels more like dying than actually slowly dying does to a lot of people.

One of the hardest parts about growing older is finally accepting that some people are beyond redemption.
>>
File: beat his testicles.png (181 KB, 472x698) Image search: [Google]
beat his testicles.png
181 KB, 472x698
>>77048907
>He also thinks not being feminist is sexist.

Dump acid on his crotch. I'm not a dude.
>>
>>77048907
I have a friend like this too. Old school guy's guy, lost a valuable relationship in late midlife basically because he didn't want to grow up and drink less, be just a little more responsible etc., so he let her go and lived to regret it. Watched her have the kid she wanted and be happy. Felt worse and worse. Jumped at the first needy, whiny, clingy liberal bitch he met--in part, though he will never admit it, because she has a lot of money and can offer him security.

Recently, I noticed his liberal rants shifting somewhat. And now he says neither of them are voting for Hillary. Not voting Trump either, but I sense that finally the power dynamic in their relationship has shifted enough that I can stand his company again.

Relationships are hell.
>>
>>77047365
>having friends
>>
>>77047365
remember, in Liberal la la Land, only White, Straight, Christian, Males are evil.

Everyone else is just a victim of White Straight Christian Males.

You have to decide if you want to sleep with the girl and if you have a chance of actually sleeping with the girl.

If you do have an actual chance, lie your ass off and sleep with her.

If you don't have a chance, taunt the shit out of her.

Ask her why all the evil white males have not killed her yet? So why does she call them evil?
Why does she not leave for a country where the government and law enforcement is all or mostly non white?

Can't she walk her talk on anything?

Mean stuff like that.
>>
I'm just going to fucking say it

>2016
>still valuing women in any way and not just fucking qt traps
>>
File: 1456565485289.jpg (55 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1456565485289.jpg
55 KB, 480x720
>she is a self-hating white Muslim sympathizer and is also a feminist
>She's also said I'm not allowed to speak on the Middle East since she's a first year international studies major. I told her she's never allowed to speak on taxes, money, finance, or the economy ever again since I hold a master's degree in economics. She of course responded by saying I hate freedom of speech too (wtf?).

Why are you even trying ? I mean is she really hot or something ?

If you really NEED to save her you will have to do some Red Pilling using small doses of diluted red pills and slowly sway her.
>>
>>77049038
That opens the door to a really devious and effective method.

You tell them that other groups get to like their own color and cheer on their winners. But whites don't. Ask them why the difference?

Then suggest the Money Printers need the cheap labor and must break all white unity if they want to import a bunch of cheap non white laborers.

That information is very potent to the mind of a true Psychopath.
>>
>>77050195
I got lucky and found a French immigrant woman who is quite red pilled when it comes to immigration and she even said outloud "I'd never date a black guy..I don't wanna get raped and killed".She even called Bernie "a weak leader,I mean we don't want some fanny-pack wearing failure as a President".
>>
Explain how you are friends with people you fundamentally disagree with.
>>
File: 1464807668168.jpg (671 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
1464807668168.jpg
671 KB, 2000x1339
A few of my friends and most of my family are left. Most of them barely care about politics at all, only know the name of current prime minister and that's it. Think Obama's great, best president ever, but can't name one thing that he's done. Most of them don't even know when the date of the Brexit is, and said they probably won't vote at all and if they did they'd vote in because as far as they're concerned we've always been in the EU and should always be.

Family talks about their dogs or the weather or how shit work was. Friends talk about celebrities and kpop shit, who got drunk at the party hahaha, we tried weed, rebel experiments phasa even though it wasn't enough to get high hahaha.

They also have no interests at all. They go to work or uni classes and then just sit on netflix or instagram, and resort to booze and games to try distract themselves from having nothing they want to do. Whenever we talk politics maybe one of them will be interested but most will just ignore it until there's a break and then start a different topic.

My dad's a well educated and smart guy, but brainwashed as fuck by the left. We talk history, politics, economics, but whenever I bring up things like this muslim shooter today, or all the dodgy shit Junker and the EU commission have written into the agreements and are fucking over Poland with he just ignores it. Like literally looks anywhere else but at me, doesn't respond to anything I say even to deny it, just pretends like he can't hear.

I'm about to turn 24, so whatever my generation counts as is fucked completely, and most of our parents are obedient leftists too, who will believe anything the media says because it's on TV. And that's the ones who even watch the news instead of whatever Made in Chelsea shitty show is on.

The only person as interested in politics is my brother's fiance, who only cares because she hates the English and shills SNP constantly even when they're wrong. See: muh oil $$$

I want off this ride.
>>
>>77050886
I dated a French girl that was the same way. She was fucking hot too. She went back to France though ;_;
>>
File: 1448038916222.png (852 KB, 682x707) Image search: [Google]
1448038916222.png
852 KB, 682x707
>>77047365
I shrug and bide my time.

People who are biased towards this sort of leftist ideology are very quick to dismiss you and your opinions outright if you just openly state you're pro Trump, pro gun or anti immigration. And once they've put you in the "crazy/intolerant/hateful" box, you're not going back. If they become your friends and you know them well enough for them to understand that you are a decent human being, they will be much more willing to consider your points. If they don't, they've gone too far off the deep end and are not worth your time. That is how you red pill left-leaning people. And please stop calling them liberals.
>>
>>77047365
Just don't talk about politics
Agree to disagree.
>>
>>77047365
It's essentially a cult, so you'd deal with them the same way you'd deal with members of a traditional cult. Research should turn up a bunch of literature on that subject.
>>
>>77048421

Heh, nothing personnel kid!
>>
File: cats.jpg (98 KB, 540x400) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
98 KB, 540x400
>>77047365
Women (with very few exceptions) are stupid.

It is like trying to argue with a cat that knocks over things while running around the house.

Never get into discussions with women. It is waste of both of your time as they "feel" things and don't live in the real world.

That is how they can "refugees welcome" in people who will rape and abuse them and not go to the police when they ARE raped by them because they don't want them kicked out of the country.
>>
>>77051472
I think this is wear I'm at. In this "box" which I really don't deserve to be in. Pointing out the flaws in her logic, bringing up examples, or saying, "If X does this it's not racist, but if Y does this, it is racist?" kind of shit and they just give you that dead, glazed over look. It's pretty scary actually.
>>
>>77049891
Im detecting some serious redpill doses

MGTOW is the only way
>>
>>77047365
>you're a moron if you don't see a pattern after Paris, Paris 2 Electric Boogaloo, Brussels, Orlando
I don't. Is your pattern that all muslims are terrorists?
>>
File: 1465081424637.png (218 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
1465081424637.png
218 KB, 300x366
>>77047365
If they seem soft on their beliefs and you think you can inoffensively lead them to the red pill, do so. It's not that hard if they're willing.
Otherwise, either don't talk about politics or restrain the depth of your politic discussions to banter.
>>
File: 1455174620978-2.png (110 KB, 600x506) Image search: [Google]
1455174620978-2.png
110 KB, 600x506
>>77047365
https://youtu.be/hmMfESCPWY8?t=220

delete your account
>>
File: 1397666901928.jpg (56 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
1397666901928.jpg
56 KB, 337x367
>>77050195
>fucking mentally ill, physically and chemically mutilated men
>any year
>>
File: IMG_300899442466727.jpg (20 KB, 480x436) Image search: [Google]
IMG_300899442466727.jpg
20 KB, 480x436
>>77047365
So I finished my final year at uni doing a political science sub field. I hate to say it and would never say this to anyone off the internet, the women meme is largely true. In my 3 years every girl I met with the exception of one (she studied it but had no real intrest, go figure) is some brand of leftism. This can vary massively from borderline parroting media narrative without really thinking about it (this is also most females in general/ bear in mind females use to support the right when it was the political mainstream) to hard left tumblr tier. It really isn't one reason but a mixture of social and biological.
Girls are much more dependant on the opinions of others and they need to have the right beliefs and ideas not only to seem cool but also to avoid stigma. They are also much more vunerable to the media narrative, look at MTV for example its target audience it teen girls and it is just pure subversion. In fact just off the top of your head how many celeberities now say they are feminists ? the most powerful appeal is that it is cool i.e. telling girls not to be in relationships or have sex with boys whose ideology is not the mainstream. The appeal of SJW ideology to young girls is that it offers an easy justification for any problem in life and easy enemy. For example I remember asking a girl why she was a feminist she said she wants to be equal I asked her to explain how she was not equal to me, she then went off into a rant about how a guy was hitting on her one time in a bar one time and she didn't like it because he was rude and she sent me the Emma Watson video. Bear in mind alot of these girls don't care about the future after their lifetime since they give up having children, do you ever notice how feminists have an obsession with cats ?

The thing that really sets girls apart for me is that even lefty guys will mostly try to debate you (in b4 owen jones meme). Girls typically get offended, insult you, shame you etc.
>>
>>77054782
This is what I noticed too because the economics and political science departments were in the same building at my university.
>>
By not having them.
>>
>>77052847
No, the pattern is that all terrorists are muslims.
>>
Memes, that's the best propaganda you have to change lefties towards right-leaning policies. Most of my friends were moderate/far left, but after thoroughly explaining the facts on my stances (Trump, Islam, Race Statistics), they become much more psuedo-right or mixed-bag between sides. Next, you follow it up with a repeatable meme, ironically, such as Trump catchphrases. After presenting your case, immediately dismiss it yourself with a joke and peacefully end the conversation, refusing them the chance to add a rebuttal to your point. This will leave them with the memory of your hate facts being followed by a good joke. Every time it comes up, or the topic itself comes up and they think of the humor, they'll start to naturally lean towards your side.

Memes are legit the 21st century propaganda tools. The enjoyable humor behind it helps people get over the cognitive dissonance (>>77047997) they've been brainwashed with since childhood. Once the meme is spread, then don't bring up the topic again, unless they ask. Just insert the meme when it's relevant (while keeping it enjoyable).

Of course, this requires you to be smart, funny, and quick-witted, but hey, it works on the majority of lefties, since they only identify as liberal as a social status. Doesn't work on far-leftists.

Other than that, don't go fucking def-con 2 on them, take it slow. If you try to red-pill them too fast, they'll just get angry at your far right ideology and won't listen at all.
>>
>>77057848
This is some solid advice, thank you fellow burger.
>>
>>77055562
Alot of girls who study stuff like this are flat out ideological. They talk alot about revolution, in truth they recycle old liberal feminist ideas and make it sound new. They are pretty uninspiring. They massively choose different classes for example a class on weapons tech and global economics is like 3/4 male, a class on refugees and feminism is the reverse. They only really care about very niche things that specifically apply to their lives
>>
>>77047365
Become a wizard.
>>
>>77054782
>>77058288
liberals =/= leftists
>>
>>77059173
I will admit it is difficult to define. There exists a broad spectrum that is an organism in itself. The soft end is people who parrot what they see in media, share stuff on facebook, retweet stuff etc. These people just passively do this stuff because they want to fit in and do not question it. The radicals are far left people and SJWs who consciously carry out political acts for a specific offensive purpose i.e. destory the family, multiculturalism etc. The main difference is consciousness
>>
>>77059608
if they at least support assad, then you can call them leftists, if not, then they are just filthy liberals
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.