[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too late to join jihad and kill americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: yet another dead amerifat.jpg (93 KB, 711x533) Image search: [Google]
yet another dead amerifat.jpg
93 KB, 711x533
>tfw too late to join jihad and kill americans
>>
>>77047319
>tfw when you're a pussy little bitch and all you can do is fantasize behind the computer like the faggot you are
>>
File: image.png (272 KB, 959x538) Image search: [Google]
image.png
272 KB, 959x538
>>77047319
>>
>>77047319
>he worships a pedophile
>>
>>77047319
Shoo shoo roach
>>
>4 million dead roaches
>>
>>77047319
are americans the easiest nation to troll?
>>
>>77047319

Look at that fake blood
>>
File: DSCN1547_1_1.jpg (823 KB, 1142x1656) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1547_1_1.jpg
823 KB, 1142x1656
I love these turkroach threads. It always gives me an excuse to show off my personal kebab removals.

This is what a SMAW HEDP round does to a human body.
>>
>>77047319

It's not too late for you to join jihad, turkroach. You have the freedom to do that at anytime, and nobody can stop you.

It's what happens AFTER you join jihad.

And the killing Americans part ..? That's a very different topic. You might find that a bit more difficult than you can imagine.
>>
> joining a group where a hundred of you die for every one soldier
Kek
>>
>>77047627
/thread

no one pay the turkroach any mind
>>
Daily reminder that OP is a Russian shill trying to conjure up dissent with a proxy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
>>
>>77047319
do you think allah gobbles like a turkey when he's fucking your rectum with his big ghost cock?
>>
>>77047957
if you backwards google search this you get fish.
did you seriously do this that's crazy i could never kill somebody else just lookin at the skinny nigga i see myself
>>
>>77047957
>being proud of being a kike tool
The jews win again
>>
File: turks.jpg (83 KB, 720x432) Image search: [Google]
turks.jpg
83 KB, 720x432
>>77047319
fuck off Turk
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.