[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> But wait > There's more What is even going on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: gay_shooting.jpg (65 KB, 520x567) Image search: [Google]
gay_shooting.jpg
65 KB, 520x567
> But wait
> There's more

What is even going on now?

Sauce: https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/31822874/man-caught-on-way-to-la-pride-event-with-arsenal-of-weapons-just-hours-after-orlando-massacre/#page1
>>
>>77043773
This is so that attention can be drawn away from the -actual- massacre that occurred to remind us that, indeed, guns and white males are the real terrorists.
>>
>>77044094
This. It's to distract from muslim terrorism.
>>
>>77044094
This. If you dont own a gun by now, this should be a wake up call.
Because you will not be able to get them soon.
>Beware Obamas legacy.
>>
File: 5583456235_940ed990ca.jpg (102 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
5583456235_940ed990ca.jpg
102 KB, 355x500
>>77043773
Different event, retard. Orlando shooter was named Omar Mateen and he pledged allegiance to ISIS during the shooting.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/
>>
>>77043773
This poor bastard is being martyred so people will forget about the Muslim shooter.
>>
>>77044094
this, it's just a psyop to take our minds away from the tusken raider that massacred some faggots
>>
>>77044636
>Implying that is the top story
https://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dAkUIM3Pi9GqNfMUWhLjThBJYYHoM&q=news&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjNxKSM4aPNAhUJIFIKHcdqASwQqgIIHzAA
>>
>>77043773
How is having a "weapon cache" and "bomb making materials" illegal? So I can get arrested for having 3 guns and draino + aluminum foil or gas + rags in my car now? Fuckin Commiefornia.
>>
>>77043773
FUCKING JEREMY RENNER
>>
He's gay and a Bernie supporter
>>
>>77043773

Oh look it's the "white people do it too" stooge.

Just ignore the highest mass casualty assault, targeting gays, by a muslim who did it for Islam.

Look at this white guy who allegedly planned.. something.
>>
Guys, I read that he only said to the officers who arrested him that he was headed to the parade, not that he wants to harm anyone.
Maybe he was just a carrier
>>
>>77047591
It's looking pretty likely that there was no mention of wanting to do harm and the incompetent police arrested him without reason and are now trying to do damage control by saying he was making threats. It's either police incompetency or a false flag.
>>
File: 1465777159507.png (20 KB, 648x240) Image search: [Google]
1465777159507.png
20 KB, 648x240
we need to look more into this guy

http://www.newsandtribune.com/news/charlestown-man-charged-with-threatening-neighbors-with-handgun/article_2409f840-7826-11e5-94aa-3b53b53d4600.html

He might be a faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.