[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know if the gay bar was a gun free zone, by chance? Can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4
File: 1465687014975.jpg (85 KB, 684x523) Image search: [Google]
1465687014975.jpg
85 KB, 684x523
Anyone know if the gay bar was a gun free zone, by chance?
Can Floridians carry in a bar if they are not drinking?
>>
>>77043737
It was a gun free zone.
>>
>>77043737

let's be real here, i'm a gunfag and i don't believe you need to be armed in a place that serves alcohol

>but muh personal safety

then don't go to the bar, faggot
>>
allowing guns into clubs is a terrible idea, especially with a bunch of emotional and intoxicated faggots.

people who own it should be armed though.
>>
and here's why:

niggers.

niggers will use this as an excuse to waistband carry their hi-points into the bar.

fuck that.
>>
What if it was a gay gun club?
>>
>>77043925
>people who own it should be armed though.

this is fine.

i've worked the ticket booth at a major knoxville venue on hip hop shows.

the owners personally showed up with multiple handguns and shotguns, we were making bank drops with 15k cash every thirty minutes until we managed to get it all gone.
>>
How can it have been a gun free zone if people got shot? Think about it you fucking burger.
>>
>>77043737
why would gay men bring guns to a club? Alt-right logic
>>
why hasn't he been shot by one of the securities?
>>
>>77043737
sauce?
>>
>>77044260
Veronika Zemanova
>>
>>77044095
You're absolutely right, all we have to do is make the premeditated killing of one human being by another illegal, and we can solve a good chunk of the killing! All that's left is to make accidental killings illegal and we'll solve all of murder!
>>
>>77043901
Only person in a bar that should be armed is the bartender.
>>
>>77044092
Probably wouldn't have helped. There are over 300 people in there. You're trying to shoot one in that crowd, he's trying to shoot anyone. Die was cast as soon as he arrived armed on-scene.
>>
>>77044015
I knew this would exist, and I was right. They're called the Pink Pistols.
>>
>>77044095
>this bait

Nice try biscuitfag
>>
Who the fuck wants to go to a club with a gun?

Owners of the club can and probably should be armed.

I think owners of private property should have some responsibility for the safety of those inside.
>>
>>77044116
Because gay bashing was once a thing, I would have thought someone would be concealing a handgun if they could.

Was it the kind of place that would have a metal detector at the door, or just some fat neck beard in a dirty tux, checking ID's?
>>
>>77043737
Do you really bring your guns while drinking Muria?
>>
>>77043737
No guns were allowed and he obtained his illegally.

Of course a patron could still have conceal carried a weapon if he wanted, the bar doesn't have any legal recourse other than barring his entry.
>>
>>77043737
Can not carry in any establishment that serves alcohol in FLorida.

t. Floridafag
>>
>>77044260
/K/
She is carrying a vz58 is all I know
>>
>>77043901
Honestly I would still carry in a bar, just because I had a few drinks I can't defend myself? What a crock of shit.
>>
>>77044449
>he obtained his illegally

Source? CNN and MSNBC are claiming otherwise
>>
>>77044322
;)
>>
ok all bullshit aside, im on the fence on this one, but why do we have the media splaxhing photos of officers in full tactical gear guns aimed, running.... all daylight shots, did this not happen in the wee hours of the morning??? did they think their lives were still in danger??? does nobody see this repetitive photo op shit going on, i guess they couldn't get those photos in the night and needed them to bolster the image that we have been served. i have no proof other than that gut feeling that this is all bullshit.
>>
>>77043737
Bitch would be wife material if she wasn't such a whore.
>>
>>77044420
I go to bars/restaurants armed in ohio, as long as I don't imbibe alcohol, it's cool.
>>
>>77043901
>no guns in a place that serves alcohol
Thats fucking stupid, not everyone that goes to a restaurant or bar gets shitfaced.
>>
I believe the way the law reads: if the establishments sole purpose is serving alcohol its forbidden. If its a sports bar/restaurant you're allowed so long as you're not sitting at the bar.

CCW holder in FL
>>
>>77044095
There's your answer. It's a joke. All it does is let assailants know there's defenseless people inside.
>>
>>77044511

Is she a feisty young thing?
>>
>>77044116
Queers have just as much right to defend themselves. Especially if they're going to be huge queens in public.
>>
ok all bullshit aside, im on the fence on this one, but why do we have the media splaxhing photos of officers in full tactical gear guns aimed, running.... all daylight shots, did this not happen in the wee hours of the morning??? did they think their lives were still in danger??? does nobody see this repetitive photo op shit going on, i guess they couldn't get those photos in the night and needed them to bolster the image that we have been served. i have no proof other than that gut feeling that this is all bullshit.
>>
>>77044699
>if she wasn't such a whore

I am thoroughly confused.
The best part of marrying a body like that is the ability to regularly fuck it.
>>
>>77045362
Dunno,
I would like to find out though
>>
>>77043901
It depends on the person. If you can keep a cool head on your shoulders when drunk, then fine but if you're a hothead when wasted, you should leave your piece at home.
>>
>>77044521

I'm not saying that I wouldn't secretly carry into a bar if they didn't have a metal detector and I didn't plan on getting shitfaced.

I'm saying I'm not gonna go to a bar where Tyrone is allowed to come in and drink while armed.

This is the sort of law where if you can handle your shit you can ignore it and get away with it, while still dissuading Tyrone and Jamal
>>
>>77045558
If it was staged they would have used a white guy instead. Just like the Sandy Hook mockup.
>>
>>77043901
The owners, bartenders and bouncers should be able to carry.
>>
>>77043901
>i don't trust myself not to drink
why the fuck do you think you should be allowed to own a gun, then?
>>
>>77044593
Didn't even need to look it up, I fapped quite a lot to her when I was a young lad
>>
File: 1408277030025.png (173 KB, 471x349) Image search: [Google]
1408277030025.png
173 KB, 471x349
>>77044766

>NOT ALL "INSERT PEOPLE HERE" ARE X

where have I heard this before?
>>
File: consider 11.png (49 KB, 397x400) Image search: [Google]
consider 11.png
49 KB, 397x400
>>77043737
Most states have laws that say you can't have guns anywhere alcohol is served. Pretty sure Florida is the same.
>>
>>77043737

>when you see it
>>
>>77045558
>wee hours of the morning
they assaulted the building around 5 AM, just at dawn
>>
>>77043737
There was an off-duty cop in the bar with his sidearm, so I'm gonna guess it wasn't.
>>
No carry in "Any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to such purpose." I'm not sure if there's any case law on this, but it sounds like a very gray area. You could possibly make the argument that a food serving bar was okay, but a nightclub where drinking is the main purpose idk. Also if you are away from the bar area you may be good. This does not constitute legal advice, but it is only a 2nd deg misdemeanor violation if you're caught.
>>
>>77044421

It's still a thing. I've had to use a push dagger to fend off bashers (muslims no less, somalis) and if there wasn't so heavy penalties concerning using a firearm to fend off an attacker, I'd be carrying myself.
>>
>>77044521
>just because I had a few drinks I can't defend myself?
You might be fine. Or you may not be. That's the point. The minority ruin things for the majority.
>>
>>77044766
>>77043901
its obviously for in case they get into a bar fight and they don't want them to loose temper
>>
How shitty was the fucking security there?
>>
>>77048077
No, he was a patrol officer posted outside to ensure an orderly night. It was last call, and the club was about to close.

Hostile left, presumably to get the rifle, and was engaged by the officer on his way back in. 2 backup units from nearby responded, and then it became a hostage situation once the hostile went back.
>>
>>77045644
Nah man. If they find out youre tanked after you get into a situation and use your gun then you're fucked. Regardless of whether or not you're a cool headed drunk you will be fucked in courtz
>>
>>77043737
In the state of FL the law prohibits taking firearms into any establishment that serves alcohol.
>>
>>77043901
I'm fine if they take my gun after a couple drinks and give it back at the end of the night, but they shouldn't restrict it for everyone.
>>
>>77050802
>I'm not saying that I wouldn't secretly carry into a bar if they didn't have a metal detector and I didn't plan on getting shitfaced.
>I'm saying I'm not gonna go to a bar where Tyrone is allowed to come in and drink while armed.
>This is the sort of law where if you can handle your shit you can ignore it and get away with it, while still dissuading Tyrone and Jamal
>>
>>77046588
The nip or lack of trigger discipline?
>>
File: Left-bottom-image-G4S.jpg (43 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
Left-bottom-image-G4S.jpg
43 KB, 420x236
Muslim terrorist had weapons and security training from G4S, the world's largest Private Military Contractor with offices in every major American city.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G4S_Secure_Solutions

With that training he could easy access equipment and clothing required to bypass security with weapons in most privately owned buildings.

This connection needs to be investigated.
>>
>>77043901

The only life your gun will probably ever take is your own, so enjoy wasting money on ammo dipshit.
>>
>>77043901

Yeah nothing bad ever happens to people in bars.

Oh....
>>
>>77043925
It should be up to the owner.
>>
>>77044428
>Muria
What the fuck is Muria?
>>
>>77044521
The 2nd says "shall not be infringed".
Not to be confused with the 1st which says"Congress shall make no laws".
Sounds like the 1st only applies to congress and the 2nd applies to everyone.
>>
>>77043737
>trigger discipline
>>
They said on the news that the bouncers checked you at the door for weapons.

So yes, gun free zone.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.