[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are no Christians, as far as I know, blowing up buildings.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: richard-dawkins.jpg (40 KB, 480x750) Image search: [Google]
richard-dawkins.jpg
40 KB, 480x750
>There are no Christians, as far as I know, blowing up buildings. I am not aware of any Christian suicide bombers. I am not aware of any major Christian denomination that believes the penalty for apostasy is death. I have mixed feelings about the decline of Christianity, insofar as Christianity might be a bulwark against something worse.

What did he mean by this?
>>
Not yet, but it's certainly possible. I see no reason as to why you can't be both Christian and Muslim at the same time.
>>
File: 1442679799510.png (576 KB, 2880x1450) Image search: [Google]
1442679799510.png
576 KB, 2880x1450
He's trying to say Islam is a religion of peace.
>>
>>77042630
>What did he mean by this?
that he doesnt read enough news to realize that christians occasionally try to blow up abortion clinics.
>>
>>77042630
As the west become apathetic to a dominant religion, Muslim become the promoter of said behavior.

Muslims religious tendency are fucked up crazy.

West gets the short end of the stick. Do you even read, bro?
>>
>>77042630
>There are no Christians, as far as I know, blowing up buildings. I am not aware of any Christian suicide bombers. I am not aware of any major Christian denomination that believes the penalty for apostasy is death.
Is he retarded? Just look up God's Army and Joseph Kony.
>>
File: 1456885731026.png (135 KB, 714x398) Image search: [Google]
1456885731026.png
135 KB, 714x398
>>77043005
Your mom occasioaANALly blows my cock.
>>
>>77042630

Christians do sometimes blow up building and also killed a fuckton of people for their retarded Sky Daddy bullshit BUT they have actually moved beyond that, but only mostly, but mostly because they are checked by logical secular forces.

Muslims aren't yet.

Any radical religious fairy tale skydaddy retards will and do move onto theocratic rape-and-murder-and-torture everybody bullshit if given a chance. Right now, Muslims are the ones given a chance.
>>
>>77043215
wow what a great reply. you certainly disproved my argument. thanks for the witty banter.

please move to canada so i can more easily identify your posts.
>>
>>77043139
>lets look for examples in africa
>>
>>77042630

Based Dawkins

>>77043139

>he believes the Joseph Kony meme
>>
Christianity is as bad as Islam. It's just that Christians have been civilised as of now but trust me they've done worse things like killing gays killing pagans killing are hairs bombing abortion clinics and burning witches. And they are still a threat as they try to get creationism in our schools. So we need to keep an eye on them if they act up we need to be strong on these pigs. Christianity is also a desert religion and also believes in homophobia, is against sex, is against immorality, is against gay marriage, it says that all non-believers need to go to hell.

The Christian God is a fucking mythical scumbag. They're as bad as Muslims sometimes worse but they're okay now
>>
File: tteeets.jpg (92 KB, 680x586) Image search: [Google]
tteeets.jpg
92 KB, 680x586
>>77043433
Burn status
[ ] Not burned
[ ] 1st degree burn
[ ] 2nd degree burn
[ ] 3rd degree burn
[X] ~BURNT THE FUCK OUT~
>>
>>77042630
Daily reminder: he never said that.
>>
>>77044070
>Christianity is as bad as Islam.

It actually isn't, though.

An objective reading of the New Testament and an objective reading of the Koran and Hadith will make that quite clear to you.

I'm not defending Christianity. I am atheist, but Islam is a particularly violent religion in comparison to Christianity.
>>
File: 1457361805310.png (176 KB, 738x597) Image search: [Google]
1457361805310.png
176 KB, 738x597
>>77043433
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.