[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Americans cannot smoke this without risk of getting imprisoned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 91997111.jpg (200 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
91997111.jpg
200 KB, 1024x683
>Americans cannot smoke this without risk of getting imprisoned for 5 years in maximum security prison

OHHHHHH I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE!
>>
>>77038680

Good thread
>>
>>77038680
>be a leaf
>get pulled over driving stoned, and he knows
>"just don't drink and drive" and lets me go

feels good man
>>
>>77038935
>Be American
>Police man beats the shit out of you
>Notices you tried to record him because you saw what's happened to other people
>Smashes your phone and confiscates it
>Claims you were resisting arrest and puts you in jail over the weekend

LAND OF THE FREE, HOME OF THE GAY
>>
There are a couple states that are further ahead than us in terms of marijuana legislation.
>>
>>77038680
>NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2016 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon the people of the United States to eliminate prejudice everywhere it exists, and to celebrate the great diversity of the American people.
>>
Weed is legal in my state you dumbass leaf
>>
>>77038680
that's both untrue and probably the least important sociopolitical issue that people still waste time discussing. if you care about weed legalization at all one you're probably a degenerate or a moron.
>>
It's legal in DC, Alaska, Washington, Oregon and Colorado. Where is it legal in Cannada?
Oh that's right..
>>
>>77038680
I live in California and have my MMJ card. go gargle some maple syrup you fucking leaf.
>>
>>77039622

i dont even smoke it but here in oregon its more legal than in Canada
>>
>>77039761
kys degenerate
>>
File: flag-canada-pride.gif (27 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
flag-canada-pride.gif
27 KB, 500x300
>>77038680
>its another leaf shitposter thread
>>
>>77038680

>be a leaf
>Smoke all day because DUDE WEED LMFAO
>Criticize Islam
>Goes to prison
>>
>>77038680
>>77038935
>>77039137
>be a leaf
>police man pulls me over
>Nihao Kailon, where are your leafbucks?
>present leafbucks, proclaim immediate love for China and Chinese visitors
>"That'll be just fine"
>leafcop forces me to suck chinese dick
>go home and eat poutine with maple syrup
>watch letterkenny
>laugh at whites with chinese made plastic toy in my ass

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee
>>
>>77038680
I can in Alaska
>>
>>77038680
Washington State here. Can buy recreational Marijuana anywhere in my state and smoke it on the steps of the Capital..

WTF are you on about Cuckastan ?
>>
File: 1450582502842.jpg (105 KB, 915x915) Image search: [Google]
1450582502842.jpg
105 KB, 915x915
Weed is degenerate and I could care less if a dumb stoner gets 5 years or gets locked up for life
>>
>>77038680
americans in oregon, washington, colorado, and a couple other states can smoke it just fine you fucking retard

based oregon
>legal weed
>open carry

suck it faggots
>>
kek it's more LEGAL in USA than it is in Canada

you gigantic fucking retard

kill yourself
>>
File: 328763487.jpg (46 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
328763487.jpg
46 KB, 512x384
>>77038680
other leafs are so embarrassing
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.