[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMERICAN SHAME THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 750x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 750x408
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZQl6XBo64M

I fucking hate being American

>no culture of our own
>country exists thanks to both genocide and slave labor
>feminism/"women's rights" VS sexualization
>children not allowed to play and explore
>continuing to promote global wars
>family has been destroyed
>corporations have turned us into competitive consumers
>education system in ruins
>healthcare system a nightmare
>fat logic
>hypocrisy
>sin
>>
>>77036741
Every thread is anti-american, nobody likes USA.
>>
>>77036741
> no culture of our own
wat?
Do you enjoy our movie, music, technology, weapons.
American culture is so wide spread it is world culture.
Suck it commie faggot.
>>
And the worst part is that the US perfected the Internet as a way to spread its cancer across the whole globe. Really, the Internet is the final form of American evil.

the Amish warned us.
>>
>>77037270
that's consumerism, the lowest and most embarrassing form of culture aimed to please idiots like you
>>
>>77037270
it's fake culture. Every "white" person here gave up a true European culture to this bullcrap.

You'd have an argument if the US stayed as a small anglo-saxon nation but it didn't, it was mystery babylon.

If anything embrace regional cultures because it's all you have left.
>>
File: TedKaczynskiAP_2228681b.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
TedKaczynskiAP_2228681b.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
You know what the sad part is?

4chan and internet "culture" is just like American culture but worldwide, and even more degenerate.

This was the plan all along. The Internet was never about freedom.

Welcome to Uncle Ted's wild ride.
>>
>>77036741
>no culture of our own

Fuck off, underage retard.
>>
>No culture of our own
What the fuck? What do you call all the shit that has come out of America like Hollywood?
>>
>>77037500
This is the shit you should've grown out of in your early 20s.
>>
>>77036741
i like america
>>
File: 1407108396754.png (135 KB, 500x183) Image search: [Google]
1407108396754.png
135 KB, 500x183
>>77036741
least you have the day of the rope to look forward to after your consumerist culture
see pic
>>
>>77036741
no culture meme

We have more pride than any of the yuros so fuck off.
>>
Dwelling in a nation you dislike lol
You'll be leaving when?
>>
>>77037842
even your precious 50's America, though better than now, was manufactured by kike media and the military industrial complex. Suburbs and supermarkets destroying the countryside.
>>
>>77036741
>no culture of our own
America lifestyles are a culture you mongoloid. Who else outside the US was wearing greaser jackets and jeans?
>country exists thanks to both genocide and slave labor
Like every other fucking country in the world.
>feminism/"women's rights" VS sexualization
Much more vocal in the US, doesn't mean it isn't a problem everywhere else. I don't know if you've noticed this but people in America can make ANYTHING a public issue. That's what free speech has created.
>children not allowed to play and explore
A effect of awareness of missing and abducted children that started happening in the 80's. Children in Japan wear alarms on their backpacks. People are far more aware now of the dangers and have started taking precautions as a result.
>continuing to promote global wars
It's kind of this countries responsibility as a world power.
>family has been destroyed
What?
>corporations have turned us into competitive consumers
As opposed to what? Communists taking everything and the working man getting nothing?
>education system in ruins
Yet everybody comes here for school.
>healthcare system a nightmare
In what way? I wasn't aware progressing medical science was a nightmare.
>fat logic
Go exercise and stop being part of the problem. No shit the country with so much fucking resources and trade is the fattest, Americans can eat anything they want unlike other countries.
>>
>>77037500
So if food, music and literature are not culture please leaf tell me what is.
If America has no culture then Canadians being America lite certainly have none.
>>
File: amused stalin.gif (3 MB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
amused stalin.gif
3 MB, 291x300
when will this "america has no culture" meme end?
>>
>>77036741
Vote Hillary to fix this
>>
File: american culture.png (161 KB, 1176x495) Image search: [Google]
american culture.png
161 KB, 1176x495
>>77036741
kill yourself
>>
America does have it's own culture.
Vote for Trump and things will get much better.
Never be a traitor.
>>
the US were a beacon of light for everyone. Your country was the paragon for the federalization of germany, many thanks for that, but get your shit together and stop becoming the evil you tried to destroy a long time ago...so long agoooooooo
>>
>>77038317
I was talking about our car culture. Just yesterday, I went driving in a time-frozen rural area which had a police wagon that looked 100 years old.

Feels good to be American, man.
>>
File: Flag-Pins.jpg (84 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins.jpg
84 KB, 400x320
>>77036741
Stop being a self-loathing piece of shit. America took England's WASP values and distilled them. That makes it the best country in the world.
>>
>>77039870
its*
>>
>Implying we didn't develop out own culture

this is an 18+ website
>>
>>77036741
then get the fuck out of my country then if you hate it so much

seriously all you self-loathing liberal cucks need to fuck off to Canada or some other cucked country
>>
Think positive, at least you are not a sandnigger
>>
>>77036741
slaves were widespread and common for thousands of years, most countries were built on slaves. From the beggining of this country it took us 50 years to abolish slavery.
>>
File: 12323537645.png (24 KB, 862x519) Image search: [Google]
12323537645.png
24 KB, 862x519
>>77036741
>>
>>77036741

OP I'll happily swap places with you? Try coming to Europe.
>>
test
>>
>>77036741
American culture is an ideal of liberty with few real manifestations in the modern day. A culture nonetheless.
>>
>>77040709
What about the Wild West, hamburgers, etc? America has a lot of culture of its own, not just ideals like liberty and the American dream.
>>
>>77036741
HAHAHA you what nigger?

France and Britain didn't fought for years so fucking piece of shit like you can shit on the USA.
You don't deserve your US citizenship, get the fuck out of this country you fucking pile of steaming shit
>>
GET READY FOR THE KEK

>>77777777
>>
>>77036741
I am impressedd that you could fit all that bullshit in your basement.
>>
>>77038006
I like your rare flag
>>
File: feel the bern.jpg (2 MB, 1424x846) Image search: [Google]
feel the bern.jpg
2 MB, 1424x846
>>77041325
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.