[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
APOLOGIZE.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: apologize.jpg (128 KB, 833x546) Image search: [Google]
apologize.jpg
128 KB, 833x546
I can't believe you bigots killed all of those poor people.

>Omar Mateen called the cops to pledge his fealty to ISIS as he was carrying out his mass murderer in Orlando early Sunday morning. Twelve hours later, the president of the United States declared that “we have no definitive assessment on the motivation” of Omar Mateen but that “we know he was a person filled with hate.”
>>
Traitor in chief
>>
File: magic.gif (643 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
magic.gif
643 KB, 320x179
>>77034649
He didnt give 1 single shit, he gave a half-assed 3 minute speech. He spoke longer about Sandy Hook lmao, he's muslim and it's obv.
>>
How in gods name did this fucking traitor get into office, for a second term no less.
>>
File: 1465754304593.jpg (93 KB, 933x445) Image search: [Google]
1465754304593.jpg
93 KB, 933x445
>>77036230
>>
Clearly the lesson here is we need to arm gays.
>>
>>77034649
He should resign! Disgraceful.
>>
>>77034649

>We are to blame

Is Obama finally admitting that he is a muslim?
>>
>>77036230

I would not be surprised if the Left consistently cheats

(that would explain why hate voter id laws and why they love postal votes)
>>
>>77034649
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>77034649
He's probably the reason ISIS rose to power in the first place. Of course he is to blame.
>>
>>77034649
ISIS was created by Obama and Hillary selling weapons to Saudi Arabia and rebels that ended in the hands of future ISIS destablizing neighboring regimes like Egypt, Syria, Libya, etc.

I'm glad he's taking responsibility
>>
>>77036230
#Guns4Gays
>>
>>77037327
damn it, i meant to reply to the guy two posts below
>>
wait, by claiming responsibility for this massacre, could Obama be put in jail?
>>
>>77036870
>He's probably the reason ISIS rose to power in the first place. Of course he is to blame.

isis actually started forming in like 2004 and noones heard of them until recently
>>
>>77034649
tip top kek. maximum cuckoldry.
>>
File: 3wut.png (277 KB, 317x406) Image search: [Google]
3wut.png
277 KB, 317x406
why are our leaders showing weakness?
>>
He's right. It's our fault for letting Muslims into our country to shoot up our wonderful LGBT community.
>>
>NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2016 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon the people of the United States to eliminate prejudice everywhere it exists, and to celebrate the great diversity of the American people.
>>
>>77037858
Yeah i know they were just a jv team...
>>
File: 1465180608428.jpg (13 KB, 269x211) Image search: [Google]
1465180608428.jpg
13 KB, 269x211
>>77034649

Making such a stupid comment is going to piss off EVERYONE...
It's like he is secretly endorsing Trump
>>
Holy shit this is insane
>>
>>77034649
>Obama: "We Liberals are to blame for the massacre."
>>
Obama must really not like Hillary, endorsing her one day and saying shit like this the next.
I was voting Trump anyway, but I now even more want to make sure not to vote for anyone Obama endorses.
>>
File: obama cry pussy.jpg (240 KB, 800x414) Image search: [Google]
obama cry pussy.jpg
240 KB, 800x414
>>77034649
He refused to admit it was islamic terrorism
He refused to admit the guy was muslim
He even refused to say the name "Omar Mateen" because everyone knows that's clearly a muslim name

He's doing everything he can to S-S-S-SLIIIIIDE the fact that this was islamic terrorism.
I can't wait until this islam apologist gets the fuck out of the oval office. What a deceptive piece of shit.

Also, does anyone have a transcript of his speech. I thought it was hilarious when he said something about how gay night clubs are apparently a place where fags go in solidarity to talk about civil rights issues... instead of , you know, getting their negholes pozzed.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.