[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate gays again? >Still view white, masculine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 951x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 951x635
Why does /pol/ hate gays again?

>Still view white, masculine men as the ideal partner rather than the enemy and routinely defend racial preferences in dating
>Able to, and often do, criticize feminists and SJWs with near-impunity
>Redpilled on Islam
>Instrumental in building the third reich
>AIDS is barely an issue anymore as long as you practice safe sex and avoid hooking up with niggers, both of which should be common sense
>Homosexuality was commonplace in Ancient Rome and Greece, the societies that built modern western civilization

Explain yourselves.

Keep in mind I'm not talking about trannies or tumblrinas literally making up sexualities to feel important.
>>
>>77031374
The Nazis hated the gays you Cuck.
>>
Because the core values of their identity are

1. sucking dicks
2. sticking things up your ass
3. telling as many people about the first two things as possible.
>>
>>77031374
hello Milo

every thread made by faggots since the morning has rejected the idea of allying with the alt-right

I mean, this is /pol/, and still....

really makes you think uh?
>>
No one cares what you put in your butt, just don't align yourself with the left and whine all day you gargantuan niggerfaggot.
>>
>>77031374
/pol/ isn't one person
I don't hate gays, but I do hate gay marriage.
>>
>>77031563
Göring was a gay drug addict
>>
File: 135px-SA-Logo.svg.png (8 KB, 135x136) Image search: [Google]
135px-SA-Logo.svg.png
8 KB, 135x136
>>77031563
k
>>
>>77031783
all women do at least one of these
>>
>>77031783
This. Besides anal sex is dangerous it spreads disease regardless if male or female. Why won't faggots realize this? Oh yeah because they're mentally insane.
>>
>>77031374
I got cancer from reading this. Kill yourself OP.
>>
File: TOR buyers remorse denial.jpg (131 KB, 808x917) Image search: [Google]
TOR buyers remorse denial.jpg
131 KB, 808x917
>>77033562
I'm not gonna pretend I give a shit about the health concerns.
I just think it's fucking disgusting.
Most people don't discuss the details of their shitting habits in public, what makes you think we want to hear about the latest dick you sucked?
>>
>>77032422
kek
>>77031374
ancient diet consisted of mostly dairy which aside from causing premature puberty had them banging everything in sight. when the women were pregnant and disgusting, they continued having sex with other things and writing books about it

im not that person /pol/ but i think /pol/ might agree that hate is an autoresponse, a 'fuck off to over there' reserved for people who have tapped out of heterogenous genetic progress or may be damaged psychologically, though society is bolstering the view of gaydom to include other personality types and encompass even a picture of health. they can still contribute to society by catching the social deritrus of discarded and abandoned or human trafficked life because their DNA, while not immediately useful, serve as gene storage systems just in case the goal, ideal race carriers need a swab or transplant to address a genetic aberration. next time your an faggot hands your starbucks cup to your girlfriend, think about the particles on the hand that transfer to the cup to her hand to your dick, and that's how reactionary genetics ensure your system has the necessary information to proceed into the so-called future.

inb4 /pol/ does not agree, i give shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.