[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apart from the memes, is he real the supreme cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 780x439
Apart from the memes, is he real the supreme cuck?
>>
pretty redpilled actually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ws8vyFk15E
>>
>>77026737
Yes.
>>
>>77026737
he was a drama teacher
>>
>>77026737
Even my Canada-ian friends who were the most anit-Harper people I met think Trudeau is a clown.
>>
he didn't say that

he's enough of a faggot that you shouldn't have to make up fake quotes to make fun of him
>>
>>77026737
he's pretty fucking stupid

He let an entire town burn for over a week and didn't send any military aide to help them. Then weeks later (the town already burned to the ground and thousands of people were displaced) they call for south african fire fighters for some fucking reason after denying russian and US aide.
>>
>A young politician who managed to be a PM instead of 60 year old hypocrite old man like the rest of the world
>supreme cuck

Just a reminder that you will never be successful or smart as him
>>
>>77027377
He actually did say that.
>>
>>77026842
Wow. I didn't know Trudeau hates women
>>
>>77027506
no he didn't, it's a /pol/ meme

prove he said it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.