[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen up you fucking faggots. I'm drunk in a bar right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-041.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-041.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
Listen up you fucking faggots. I'm drunk in a bar right now and I'm going to call up my ex and tell her I'm sorry and I love her. I'm posting this here because I am a white male and my ex is a beautiful black woman. Fuck you and your white race shit. I'm going to beg for her to come back and to have children with me. I broke up with her 3 days ago because you fucking assholes told me I need to in order to save my race. Fuck my race and fuck you, I've been dating her for 3 weeks and she is the love of my life, I hope you all die
>>
>>77026442
haha wtf man /pol/ is satire.
If she's hot then fuck her. Literally.
>>
File: 2355654.gif (2 MB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
2355654.gif
2 MB, 245x160
>>77026442
>he listened to /pol/
>>
>>77026442
Nigger lover
>>
Just think that you're diluting their race.
>>
>>77026442
>I broke up with her 3 days ago because you fucking assholes told me I need to in order to save my race.
I seriously hope that's not true. You're a fucking moron if you did.
Saving the white race is nice and all, but if you already had a non-white GF and you liked each others, and you dumped her because they told you to do so on a mongolian basket weaving forum then you need to get off the Internet NOW; it's a dangerous place for you.
>>
>>77026442
>being this new

Also ironically with that approach you'll be repelling her away even more.
Welcome to new /b/
>>
>>77026442
sage
>>
You're diluting both her and your race if you have kids.
And upstanding church-going college youths are gonna give you shit for having your white hands up up on >muh nubian queen.

But I mean, if you like her so much and she makes you happy, do whatever man. At the least, redpill her enough so that she's not a complete leftwashed goon who'll turn on you because their agenda masters tell them to kill all white males.

Just remember, if your kid grows up to hate you for being a halfling, we warned you.
>>
Sage
>>
You want to marry an ape?
>>
>>77026653
>>77026673
>>77027134
>>77027401
This is neo-/pol/. No wonder the majority of sane posters migrated away.
>le /pol/ is satire meme
>le race is a social construct meme
You will complain about negroes and the ethnocide/culturocide/genocide of white populations,but you will also hop on the first negress you see because you are controlled by your dick. Kill yourselves.
>>
File: zelea.jpg (68 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
zelea.jpg
68 KB, 850x400
>>77028916
Also,how fucking surprising that they are 2 canuck shitposters, a somal,pardon me, a swedecuck and an autisimal from finland. I can understand the leaf shitposter and the autistic finn, but you sven, you are the ultimate traitor.
>>
>>77026442
>I'm going to call up my ex and tell her I'm sorry and I love her
record and post it, those calls always end well
>>
Slide thread
>>
>>77026442
VOCAROO IT
O
C
A
R
O
O

I
T
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.