[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I liked /pol/ when it wasn't Twitter posts 24/7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ....jpg (40 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
40 KB, 399x388
I liked /pol/ when it wasn't Twitter posts 24/7
>>
>>77023648
It's basically a right-winged tumblr at this point.
>>
>>77024611
Yet you are still here.
>>
>>77024809
Nah, I only drop in for happenings. Don't mainboard ever since it's all gone to shit.
>>
>>77023648
i liked pol when it was politics discussion instead of an echochamber
>>
>every inane retarded leftist twitter post needs its own thread

Get your shit together /pol/
>>
>>77023648

Twitter's where news comes from now, shut off your computer and go read a paper newspaper like a neanderthal if you can't handle new technology.
>>
Thats the power of memes.

Once the newer, faster-paced memetic evolution took off, it was no longer subservient to
older, slow-moving pace of genetic evolution, or necessarily bound to it at all. Memes could
even afford to kill off their hosts if given the time and the medium to broadcast themselves to
new victims before the hosts’ demise, as with well-publicized cases of religious or political
martyrdom. With Internet and globalization of information transmission, the evolutionary rate of
memetic change appears to be once again on the verge of exponential takeoff, with unforeseeable
evolutionary consequences. Now there is even less pressure on memes to guarantee the physical
survival of brains, as more and more memetic activity shifts from biospace to cyberspace.

(Atran/Abron, THE TROUBLE WITH MEMES :
INFERENCE VERSUS IMITATION IN CULTURAL CREATION, 2001)
>>
>>77023648
Create your own "faggots only" board
>>
>>77025431
Agreed lets work together to Correct The Record
>>
>>77023648
> I liked /pol/

Stopped reading there.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.