[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#orlando
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: jordandmn_zps83833827.png (57 KB, 216x177) Image search: [Google]
jordandmn_zps83833827.png
57 KB, 216x177
>hate gays, think they're degenerate and responsible for killing your civilization
>some Afghan whacks a bunch of them
>get real mad at him for some reason

What did you mean by this?
>>
Who are you addressing? can we start with that?
>>
>>77023531
not everyone on this board is a bigot. just the loudest minority
>>
>>77023531
>Not hating both
>>
>>77023531
I'm not a fucking piece of shit so no I don't hate gays
>>
>Why are you mad that 50+ American citizens died at the hand of a dangerous ideology out to destroy the west?

Get out of my country traitorous scum.
>>
i dont even care about gayfags really

i do have a huge problem with islam though
>>
>>77023531
i'm afraid my toys are going to be taken away, though i'm not sure to what means or for what goal since i'm already a subservient bootlicker...........
>>
>>77023820
I am a bigot, just not against gays.
>>
>>77023531
Gays are trash, but they are OUR trash.

Gotta protect our trash from mudslimes.
>>
>>77023531
>hates gays
>literally full of milo worshipping fag enablers

Where did the pol hates gays meme come from? Seems like most people here just hate the pride trash who claim being a fag is normal and then go to the pride parade and piss on one another in the middle of the street.

Fag or not, fellow Americans get gunned down by muzxie savage I'm going to bitch about it. Shit, I'd even be mad if muzxies shot up the hood because no American is worth less than shit skin muslim.
>>
>>77023531
>Hate gays
>Fap to traps every other waking moment

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>77023531
I don't really mind gays. I acknowledge that people are born that way for whatever reason.

Gaybars are ok too, because that means I will never get hit on by a gay man in a regular bar. There's few of them too, so they kind of need the networking (even if it results in orgies most of the time, blame the male libido)

I dislike gay pride fags but honestly, that's not really who was killed here. This mudslime cunt just deliberately shot gay people who did nothing but be gay.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.