[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I think you remember last month I posted a thread about how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1462719035863.png (196 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462719035863.png
196 KB, 633x758
So I think you remember last month I posted a thread about how I got into an argument with the dumbfucks from my university class about immigrants and islam. EVERYBODY in my class went against me saying that "WTF is wrong with you anon? You REALLY think immigrants should assimulate to our culture?" and "Islam is a peaceful religion, hurr durr there are a billion muslims if it wasn't peaceful you'd all be dead". And those dumb sheep ripped up my statistics paper on Islam right in front of the professor.

So today I got permanently kicked out of school and it was over the stupidest shit ever. I saw posters all over the school that said shit like "TERRORISM HAS NO RELIGION" and I decided to print out my own posters and hang them right beside those retarted ones. Apparently some muslim students ripped off my posters and reported them to the administration. They tracked them down to me from the cameras and brought me over to their office. I said it's free speach and if they have the right to post their propaganda then I have the right to post mine. They said "HURR DURR ITS HATEFUL AND NOT RESPECTING OF THE SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT". They asked me to apologize to the muslim student foundation (stupid ass group they made) and I declined. They made me sign some kind of letter and blacklisted me from the school.

Fuck this shit, my Dad just got a job in Switzerland - I think it's time to move out of Canada.

This happened at UofT Scarborough btw.
>>
Nice copypasta
>>
>>77017010
Huh? This isn't a copypasta
>>
good luck bro and get out of canada fast.
>>
>>77016851
>UofT Scarborough
They're all muzzies over there. So glad I don't go to U of T
>>
>>77016851

>wanting muds to stay and shit up your country and calling it "assimilation"

Cuck

But I've seen this pasta before
>>
>>77016851
Only a dead muslim is a good muslim.
>>
>>77018237
>dead muslim good
>bosnia
>>
File: fb2.jpg (100 KB, 680x878) Image search: [Google]
fb2.jpg
100 KB, 680x878
>>77016851
>tfw i got expelled from school due to a rape allegation
>tfw i got my ATAR then went to an australian university
>tfw i got expelled from university due to another rape allegation from the initial accuser's sister
>tfw if you google my name it comes up with 10 articles about how i'm a monster and 1 article from the state police facebook page that says i was left without charge
>tfw every job i've applied to in the past 6 months has shot me down for being a "rapist"

gf booked a plane ticket two weeks ago, she's due to come here next week, we'll have a short marriage ceremony then I can get the fuck out of dodge within the next year if the US immigration department is nice.

only 12 months to go, then i'm out of this shit. gonna do a name change when i file for my SSN and all of that shit as well.
>>
>>77016851
Why'd you sign a letter faggot. At least sign 'under duress, anon'
>>
>>77016851
Please report this to breitbart, your school will look like shit.
>>
>>77018657
>Kikebart
>>
>>77018392

Bosnia is only about half Bosniak. Karadzic did nothing wrong
>>
>>77016851
At least post the posters you cuck
>>
If they were going to blacklist you, they have no leverage over you and so you shouldn't have signed anything.

But whatever... Lesson: A school is a private institution like a corporation. You have no rights as you are there at will. Don't like something - leave.

Now you're free. Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.

Hopefully you can get into another school before burger flipping is automated.
>>
>>77017105
This same shit was posted back in December. Nice try.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.