[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ approved cinema
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: lawrence1.jpg (41 KB, 1000x448) Image search: [Google]
lawrence1.jpg
41 KB, 1000x448
Alright lads, I'm fucking sick and tired of the pandering and liberal propaganda that is going on in films. It's not limited just to Hollywood, but the European cinema, too, is full of "poor refugees they dindu nuffin le ebil white man" sob stories.

What are your favorite films? Recommend me some great films where men are men, women are women, kids are kids and dogs are dogs. Films with healthy values and/or politically incorrect approach/subject matter.
>>
>>77016255

i mean, i think that you are a racist POS, but i can put aside that to recc you some rightwing films if you like

Dirty Harry is about a single guy with a gun delivering street justice because the law is too PC to arrest a murderer

Fight Club is a protest against what is perceived as a lack of masculinity in modern culture.

And apparently the new angry birds film is pretty far right as well, you might want to check that out.
>>
>>77016255

also do you realise that Lawrence of Arabia was gay?
>>
>>77017141
Fuck you.

>There is no reliable evidence for consensual sexual intimacy between Lawrence and any person. His friends have expressed the opinion that he was asexual,[60][61] and Lawrence himself specifically denied, in multiple private letters, any personal experience of sex.
>>
>>77017292

I mean the film. The filmmaker expressly said that his Lawrence was homosexual.

PS: you sound pretty mad. Why is that?
>>
Deathwish 1 - 5
Dirty Harry
Kids
Romper Stomper
Scum
>>
>>77017367
You said that I'm a racist POS. Who's the mad one, again?
>>
>>77017714

I stated my opinion, but didnt let it stop me from helping you with your question because I am not a child.

I calmly continued to give you 3 very good movie reccs that you didn't even acknowledge in your fervour to take offence.

So yes, I would say that you are the mad one.
>>
>>77018112
Fuck you, Ahmed.
>>
>>77018227

I am sorry to have offended you.

Perhaps you should stay off the internet if people with an opposing viewpoint trigger you so much - I hear that Finland has a very promising "Safe Spaces" program you might find comforting should you enroll.
>>
>>77018383
The only safe space I'm interested in is your mother's vagina.
>>
File: u had a go.png (89 KB, 524x499) Image search: [Google]
u had a go.png
89 KB, 524x499
>>77018734
>>
Watch Borgman, It's ultiamte redpill and it's Pure Kino
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.