[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf ? I hate white people now #Black_Pride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: images-3-26.jpg (43 KB, 385x382) Image search: [Google]
images-3-26.jpg
43 KB, 385x382
Wtf ?
I hate white people now
#Black_Pride
>>
Egypt is in Africa so, yes, blacks were kings and queens.
>>
>>77014718
Do you know who sold all those horrible white men all those slaves? It was the other Africans or are you so stupid that you think a couple guys on boats showed up and caught blacks in nets despite being outnumbered by literally millions
>>
>>77014718
But the egyptians enslaved hundreds of thousands of negroids from subsaaran africa to make them build their pyramids...

https://youtu.be/2nziy_AWHoo

See how much egyptians hate this fucking "we wuz kings and shiiiieeeet" meme?
>>
>>77014833
I've been trying to explain this to /pol all this time
But these racist ass crackers are uncivilized and keep calling me with racist slurs such as "nigger" or dindu
same with Carthage and the moors they were black too
>>
File: CcsdIVX.jpg (20 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
CcsdIVX.jpg
20 KB, 500x305
Wait.... so we wuz kingz and shit?????
>>
WE
>>
>>77014718
WE
>>
File: reparations.jpg (3 MB, 1425x4680) Image search: [Google]
reparations.jpg
3 MB, 1425x4680
>>77014983
Pic related
>>
>>77015035
Don't forget the Rhodesians and Afrikaners! And the Vandals!
>>
>>77014718
Not everyone was a king, 90% of the population has always been slaves, whether literally or metaphorically, it hasn't disappeared in the modern age.
>>
>>77014833
Africans - yes. Negroids - no
>>
File: WEWUZ.jpg (164 KB, 385x382) Image search: [Google]
WEWUZ.jpg
164 KB, 385x382
>>77014718

FIFY
>>
The Egyptian black kangz were the ones who came from Sudan long after Egypt's golden age and completely fucked it up.
>>
File: image.png (642 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
642 KB, 640x1136
Why do black people get so happy that some Egyptians were kings. You don't see white people saying we wuz royalty n shit.
>>
>>77015679
My great-great-great grandmother was born in Vienna, so I Wuz Habsburgz n sheeit
>>
File: kangz.jpg (92 KB, 600x391) Image search: [Google]
kangz.jpg
92 KB, 600x391
>>77014718
>>
>>77015171
It's one thing not to have the information it's another thing to have it and still be retarded
>>
File: 1461710084711.jpg (247 KB, 716x2048) Image search: [Google]
1461710084711.jpg
247 KB, 716x2048
>>77015171
Also this
>>
>>77016041
>it's another thing to have it and still be retarded
That is exactly why niggers in my country don't go around claiming to be kings and shiiiieeeettt. They are tought at school their humble origins as african slaves, and get explained how we just traded booze and a few fancy european hats for the slaves.

>>77016179
You should add to the picture his latest plan to recover the country economy, by selling all of the wild animals in the animal snctuaries of the country to "private collections", claiming to be doing it because of drought.

A drought in Africa? No shit, not like that is a yearly natural event...Oh wait, it is...
>>
>>77017078
>A drought in Africa? No shit, not like that is a yearly natural event...Oh wait, it is...

I find it amazing that year after year they have droughts since humans began and still there is no system in place to adequately deal with it.
>>
"White folks was in the caves while we was building empires, We built pyramids before white people even knew what architecture was… We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it."

-Pharaoh Kangs'nsheid as the white hordes were besieging Memphis
>>
>>77018063
>there is no system in place to adequately deal with it.
Oh there are plenty of systems for that, they are always built by whites and when blacks take the land they just don't maintain it and fuck it up badly.

Just look at what the kikes do to fix this shit:

https://youtu.be/eK0nEV5dWBA

It is simple and easy to implement, yet negros will never figure it out, even if we teach them how to build and maintain this kind of technology they will just fuck it up and go back to waging tribal war and blaming whitey for their problems.
>>
File: cam'twakeup.png (67 KB, 583x402) Image search: [Google]
cam'twakeup.png
67 KB, 583x402
#whitegirlsbreaktheinternet
>>
Why do dindus find it so amazing that they had a ruling class like every other fucking race ever?
>>
>>77014718
do niggers not realize that ancient egypt thrived off mass slavery?
>>
>>77014718
WE WUZ SLAVERS N SHIT
WHY KARMA BE A BITCH LIEK DIS?
>>
>>77019275
They also dont realise that egyptians were not sub saharan africsns
>>
>>77014718
>>
>>77020285
I doubt they can name 5 countries in Africa.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.