[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She has to have Trump supporters that have infiltrated her social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 2342343.jpg (39 KB, 642x371) Image search: [Google]
2342343.jpg
39 KB, 642x371
She has to have Trump supporters that have infiltrated her social media team. There is no way anyone would type that out after the attack
>>
She's been tweeting in spanish for months now
>>
Or maybe her team says one thing to English-speaking Americans, and says something different to Spanish-speaking Americans...
>>
Missed space after the comma and a point at the end. if you're gonna speak the tongue of Cervantes at least do it right, perra.
>>
>>77012224
>>77012245
>Thinks the hispanics want her pandering in Spanish
>Comments destroying this tweet right afterwards
>>
>>77012088
Beaner here my whole family (all 280 of them) hate Hillary. Mostly because she's evil and also she tries way to hard
>>
>>77012351
Esto
>>
>not tweeting in arabic

such a racist
>>
>>77012088
Puta
>>
>>77012510
Why wouldn't Mexican Americans here legally want to vote for trump?

He is going to create more jobs and reduce the amount of people stealing those jobs. I mean shit, if you are a citizen, you can't use the excuse 'I have family who are illegals' because they can get green cards so easily because of you being a citizen.
>>
What does the tweet say?
>>
>>77012088
Could somebody translate to a language that matters, please?
>>
>>77013803
"vote for me you dumb spics"
>>
Hispanic here.

Can she stop tweeting in Spanish like she's talking to another country? It's fucking Florida.

Embarrassing.
>>
>>77012088
"I woke up with the devistating news from Florida.
While we wait for more information, my thoughts are with those who were affected from these horrible acts"
>>
File: image.png (124 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124 KB, 640x1136
>>77012088
Checked

Do a better job next time.
>>
>>77012088
Holy shit, every time Trump posts something retarded, she has to come out and post something that makes him look genius in comparison
How do their PR teams not stop these senile idiots?
>>
Kek, where there many spics in the carnage? Do many of them turn into fags?
>>
>>77014903
It was a Hispanic themed nightclub, like most of them were spics
>>
>>77014903
i think it was Latino night or some shit

Florida is infested with Latinos almost as bad as some of the border states.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.