[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top celebrities and intellectuals absolutely BTFO of trumps moronic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: Screenshot_20160612-134526.png (287 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160612-134526.png
287 KB, 1080x1920
Top celebrities and intellectuals absolutely BTFO of trumps moronic celebration tweet after Orlando tragedy

What a fucking retard
>>
Top.. fucking... kek
>>
>While families mourn

Do fags not realize that their families don't like them?
>>
He was clearly disavowing the "congratulations" he recieved.

They're terrified of Trump being proven right, so they want to recast him as celebrating
>>
File: Screenshot_20160612-134545.png (363 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160612-134545.png
363 KB, 1080x1920
>>76999956

You're delusional
>>
>>76999609
George is on borrowed time
>>
To be totally honest it was kind of a dick move but that's why we like him to begin with, surely? Nobody supports trump for his sensitivity
>>
Are they this stupid? He literally says he doesn't want congrats.
>>
>>76999609
chris sacca sounds like a colossal mangina
>>
>says appreciates congrats
>then says he doesn't want congrats and wants people to think about the real issue
FUCKING WHITE MALE RACIST TRANSPHOBIC ISLAMAPHOBIC ANTI-SEMITIC ABLEIST HOMOPHOBIC OTHERPHOBIC PIECE OF SHIT
>>
literally nobody cares. The faggots that do this do it to get a head pat from their colleagues. Everybody else doesn't give a shit about this twatter drama.
>>
>>77000355ITS OFFICIAL THE WORST TERRORIST ATTACK SINCE 911 WAS DONE BY A DEMOCRAT.

NARRATIVE LOST
>NARRATIVE LOST
NARRATIVE LOST

TRUMP WINS
SPREAD THIS
>>
File: laughing whores.gif (124 KB, 590x333) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.gif
124 KB, 590x333
>>76999609
>all this butthurt about being wrong
>>
He appreciates that they noticed the problem but doesn't want something like that to happen
>>
File: 1453593733591.jpg (182 KB, 441x463) Image search: [Google]
1453593733591.jpg
182 KB, 441x463
Are leftists illiterate or something? Trump obviously wants events like to be met with action rather than feel good hashtags. If anything these leftists are delusional to their own hypocrisy. You know that every "influential" lefty is going to be tweeting for gun control and against islamaphobia homophobia for those sweet Twitter brownie points. For God's sake the bodies aren't even cold yet and they're trying to politicize this.
>>
>>76999609
In all fairness that was totally in bad taste and a poor way of going "I told you so".
Really shows the stature of the man, using a time of tragedy to forward his agenda

And yet Trumptards will defend anything
>>
File: ohmy.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>George Takei
>>
>>77001289
I mean he will further his fucking agenda he is in a race, why not?
>>
The problem isn't the content of the tweet, the problem is that this is what the MSM and people are going to focus on for the next two weeks instead of the fact that Trump has been right all along.

This is what the media has done to the nation. They've shifted the care from actual events to political correctness and feelings.
>>
>>76999609
>I don't want congrats

>OMG DONALD TRUMP WANTS TO BE RIGHT HE KILLED 50 PEOPLE WITH TRYING TO BE RIGHT UUGGHHHH #bantrump #movingtosouthafrica
>>
>>77001322
Why do you have this saved lad
>>
>>77001468
The article conveniently ignores everyone calling for gun control too
>>
>literally wrote "I don't want congrats"

these fucking people, lol
>>
File: 1450063985886.jpg (145 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450063985886.jpg
145 KB, 600x600
>>77001322
This

The gay lefts hero, supposedly """married""" to his butt buddy is jerk in off random dudes
>>
They're more upset at Trump than a terrorist. Sad!
>>
>>77001289
Obama does the same thing when bringing up gun control on a speech he makes about the incident.

Same kind of shit, different political party. The Left ignores the latter half of Trump's tweet but they'll repeat what Obama has said verbatim. The irony is lost on them.
>>
>>77001497
Well it came in handy don't you think?
>>
>>77000186

>Mccain

Didnt her dad help create that fucking problem..
>>
>>76999609
>bask in congratulations
>"I don't want congrats"

libshit logic
>>
>>77001484
Nailed it.

It's not that he's wrong, it's that whether /pol/ admits it or not, it looks bad.
>>
>>77000000
>>
you lads will enjoy this, fresh off goybook

It does not matter if the Orlando shooter was Muslim
His identity does not justify islamophobia
Our fear does not justify islamophobia
Our trauma does not justify islamophobia
Our sadness does not justify islamophobia
Our heartbreak does not justify islamophobia

Today, it is our obligation as a queer community to remember that islamophobia, homophobia, and transphobia work together.

Today, it is our obligation as queer people to proclaim that the same forces that marginalize queer people in the United States are used to marginalize Muslims.

Today, we need to remember that joy, love, and celebration are still possible; that queer and allied Muslims are an integral part of the queer community.

Today, we must stand together against the wave of prejudice, hatred, and violence sweeping our country.

Last night, just three hours before the attack began, I stopped at the bodega in my neighborhood for some ice cream. The Muslim couple who run the bodega were sitting behind the counter: the husband speaks English, and his wife is still learning. After I made my purchase, the husband translated on behalf of his wife:

"What lipstick are you wearing?" he asked
"It's from Sephora, it's my favorite!" I responded
His wife said something to him in Arabic, the same language that my grandparents spoke when they immigrated to the United States from Syria in the 1950s, the language that I do not speak but wish I could.

He turned to me: "She says that she likes your lipstick. She thinks that you look beautiful!"

Today, we mourn together.

>mfw when they JUST WILL NOT LEARN
>>
>>77001828
It doesn't matter what he wrote, what matters is how people interpret it. Those who hate Trump will only see the first part of that tweet and ignore the rest. Some may see the whole tweet but still only focus on the first part.

Basically if you hate Trump, this is just confirming your hatred.
>>
What is it about the left not being able to read the second half of a statement?

Trump's tweet today, the second amendment...
>>
>>77000186
> kafkatrap a presidential candidate to feel good about yourself
> cry fake tears about the misuse of a national tragedy

leftists really are vile scum
>>
>>77001776
where is le puny spic pic at Georgia?
>>
Seriously why are burgers so cucked when it comes to islam?

Youve had your terror attacks, you fought for israel and have huge amount of veterans who know the evil first hand and you get to watch europe crash and burn from afar

Not even brits who coined the term islamophobia are this much in denial
>>
>>77001750
it's not the same thing, and also he doesnt go
>see, told ya so!
it's not a policy based on hate, but based on saving lifes
>>
>>77002116
I think Trump should have said nothing at all, or possibly just send his condolences. All it does is give liberals an avenue to shift the focus away from the issue and onto him.
>>
>Top Celebrities
>George Takei

Sulu has always been a bottom and always will be.

Not sure about Sacca, but I'd wager he's a submissive faggot aswell.
>>
>>77001322

> having this gfi saved on your harddrive

Flag checks out.
>>
>>77002441
Takei has a big internet following, especially with the left and the gays.
>>
>>76999609
I dont know any of those celebrities. What gives OP?
>>
>>76999609
I don't know who any of these irrelevent cucks are
>>
>>76999609
Trump says
>"I don't want congrats"
Liberals interpret it as:
"I appreciate the congrats!"

How are liberals so fucking selective when reading Trump's tweets? It's truly masterful.
>>
Takei needs to go back to an internment camp.

Best idea FDR ever had.
>>
File: 1369983045024.jpg (212 KB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
1369983045024.jpg
212 KB, 960x854
>>77001289
>people die in a shooting and obama cries crocodile tears while this wouldnt happen if we just banned guns
>liberals collectively suck his dick

>people die in a shooting and trump points out that this wouldnt happen if sand niggers werent allowed in
>"omg, how could you use this to push a political agenda. think of the families."

he warned them and they didnt listen. now he gets to say he told them so over and over and all they can do is call him an asshole because he is right.
>>
>>77002011
kek, that's some pretty good satire right there
>>
>>77002200
what.
>>
It's really stupid. Someone from his staff should take control over his twitter account. Just shut up and let the people think for themselves.
>>
>>77001776
looks like that guy "came in handy"
>>
>>77003057
he appreciates them though, and makes it suree we know he doesnt want them

>>77003248
he never proposed a sensible plan of action, he literally just went >muh wall >muh ban all muslims
He doesnt give a fuck about the victims, he cares about inciting hate and fear into the people, that's the BASIS of his campaign.
He has zero empathy, he's a narcissist
>>
>>76999609
He said he didnt want congrats.
>>
>>77003258

I hate to break this to you...
>>
>faggot celebrities giving Don attention
They dont even realize this is what he wants, normal people dont relate to them and will only see a man that wants to defend the country being attacked for it

4D chess.
>>
>>77003543
no no, it's satire, even if it's unintentional
>>
>>76999857
>Do fags not realize that their families don't like them?
Do miserable right-wing /pol/ trolls not realize no one likes them and they will die unloved?
>>
>>77003375
This
He had 1 job
Not saying anything too retarded
>>
>>77000317

The have already formed their opinion before the facts went into their brains.

All that matters is Trumpenfuhrer was right.
>>
>>77002408
No. If he says nothing, they will just brush the whole issue under the rug.
>>
>>77003522
>he never proposed a sensible plan of action,
a ban on Muslims coming into the united states, one of his main campaign points, is a pretty good start. even if you dont believe he is sincere, he is fucking right.
>>
>>77002441
2 ugly 2 bottom
>>
>>76999609
>Literally says he doesn't want the congratulations
Why is everyone so autistic
>>
>>77003375
Yeah, you're a fucking genius. Part of why he is so popular is because he's not a fake politician. And you want staff to write his tweets. But yeah, Trump is the stupid one.
>>
>>77003522
Except Trump did propose a sensible plan of action for situations EXACTLY LIKE THIS. Allow people to arm themselves for self defense wherever they go. If one of those fags in that club had a gun and a pair of balls they could have saved countless lives. Not to mention the deterring factor of everyone possibly being armed.
>>
>>77003743
Not a Pol troll or a fag hater but this applies to me, feels bad.
>>
>>76999609
>Celebrities
All completely are ants compared to Trump in overall importance.
>>
>>77003852
>a ban on Muslims coming into the united states, one of his main campaign points, is a pretty good start. even if you dont believe he is sincere, he is fucking right.
cool story, moron-bro.
An American citizen murders people, so ban a muslim kurd who fights ISIS from visiting the US.
You Trumpbots have all the nuance of a pile of shit.
>>
>>77000186
>No adblocker
Cuck.
>>
>literally says he wants no praise for being right but wants to be strong and able to stop this shut from happening basically thinking again about America as a while
>WAH SEE WHAT A BIGOT HE WANTS ALL THE ATTENTION
>>
>>77003852
This
Trump is really harsh about things, but for the most part he is right.
>>
>>77003522
t. mexican intelectual

How is your country a shithole when you weren't ever invaded and razed to the ground? what is wrong with you people that you are incapable of building
>>
>Top celebrities and intellectuals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPDxFxrlbEs
>>
>>77001497

I just saved it. Don't worry I released one from my peenus weanus before looking at the gif, so mummie won't do a frowny face at me.
>>
They're using this opportunity to push their own political agenda though
>>
>>76999609
What you fail to realize is this only strengthens his support from Americans who aren't little prissy liberal faggots

These weak pussies are the ones who allow this shit to happen and are no longer going to have a voice after this shit keeps up a little longer.
>>
>>77004141
Why should they be allowed to visit. Just because Kurds fight isis doesn't mean they belong in the west you simple minded baboon. Kurds aren't this ultra progressive liberal muslim militia you reddit cucks like to pretend they are. They hate degenerate western culture too, they just don't let isis invade their land.

Fucking retard.
>>
File: trumptweet.jpg (178 KB, 614x380) Image search: [Google]
trumptweet.jpg
178 KB, 614x380
>>76999609
Not posting the tweet 1hr earlier

Nice try Mohamed.
>>
>>77004051
and ban all muslims from entering the united states.
you can always add more guns to the mix, I mean, that's how the US has always responded to every attack and threat, but you're never going to be able to prevent everything, terrorists always find a way.
The key is prevention, have stricter backgroud checks on immigrants, and have the fucking Intelligence community do something other than record every fucking email and phonecall without knowing what to do with them.
literally all recent history attacks could have been prevented if the NSA and eu Int agencies knew how to fucking use their intelligence
>>77004253
>mexican
jesus serbia, I'm a neighbour-ish and you dont recognize me?
I'm offended
>>
>>77004515
>What you fail to realize is this only strengthens his support from Americans who aren't little prissy liberal faggots

What you fail to realize is that any scumfuck who uses the terms "prissy liberal faggots" is already voting for Trump before this.
Also: why are you guys such complete and utter assholes 24/7?
I'm sorry mommy didn't really love you, son.
>>
REMEMBER: The only people bothered by this tweet are people who already hated Trump. Don't let the concern trolls get to you.
>>
>>77004536
>Why should they be allowed to visit. Just because Kurds fight isis doesn't mean they belong in the west you simple minded baboon. Kurds aren't this ultra progressive liberal muslim militia you reddit cucks like to pretend they are. They hate degenerate western culture too, they just don't let isis invade their land.
There are hundreds of thousands of muslim tourists who visit America and spend billions here.
And how many attacks have muslim tourists done?
Oh right, the answer is NONE.
>Fucking retard.
damn right you are.
>>
>>77004635
my bad spaghetii bro
>>
>>77004682
He didn't say anyone who uses those terms. He said anyone who is one of those - like you.
>>
>>77004682
And I'm sorry your genetics didn't allow your body to produce enough testosterone for you to be a fucking man, you prissy liberal faggot
>>
>>77002011
>those last few paragraphs

I'll take things that didn't happen for 200, alex
>>
>>77003458
Fucking underrated. I laughed
>>
>>77003970

Everyone knows he was right, but now he acts like a stupid child, who is proud of it, when people die.

There's a differene between being honest and being insesitive. Trump doesn't understand this and his staff should at least tell him.
>>
>>77004253
mexico was invaded, but they didn't lose much since the invasion took place in mostly desert

mexico has always been a joke of a country. our military defeated theirs and took half of their land: "Before the secession of Texas, Mexico comprised almost 1,700,000 sq mi (4,400,000 km^2), but by 1848 it was just under 800,000 square miles (2,100,000 km^2)"
>>
>>76999609
kek, (((libshits))) now complain that Trump made the Orlando thing all about him but hours ago I checked twitter and those same (((journalists))) made it all about Trump while he was still sleeping.
>>
>>77003743

>have a gay cousin
>whole family avoids him
>even his own parents

Calm down captain dicksmoke, being gay is unnatural and therefore people don't like to be around gays
>>
>>77004557
I think Trump is just smarter than most. People think you have to spend X amount of days mourning before you can talk about it. Get to the facts fast and find a solution for the situation.
>>
>>77003522

>never proposed sensible plan

then what is
>the wall
>ban on muslim immigration
>work together with russia to end ISIS
>change NATO's mission statement to combat islamic terrorism
>end ISIS their access to social media
>better intelligence on domestic islamic groups

i'm pretty sure i missed a few more thing Trump suggested to do about this problem
>>
>>76999609
Congrats Donald, you were right once again.
>>
>50 people murdered by Islam

>Let's attack Donald Trump!
>>
>>77004682
Why are you so invested in what Pol thinks. Get a grip, God damn.

People say outrageous shit on pol to make pussies like you cry and you're too fucking dumb to see it. Seriously, calm down bitch.
>>
>>77004557
>that damage control
damn, I wish he sticked to what he said ONCE. He always fuckign backtracks
>>
>>77004867
you dont allow them to bring bombs in their baggage

so culturally insensitive of you
>>
>>77000186
Are you retarded or something? He literally says "I DON'T WANT CONGRATS" in that very tweet you posted.
>>
File: 1465258338706.jpg (36 KB, 805x669) Image search: [Google]
1465258338706.jpg
36 KB, 805x669
>>77001776
>came in handy
>>
>>76999609
Trump has gone too far this time. He's going to lose massive piles of voters. This tweet was in very bad taste. He thinks he's clever and witty with all his tweeting, but really he just comes across as an undignified troll and idiot. Absolutely he's going to lose the election now for trying to get political mileage out of the horrible deaths of dozens of people in a hate crime. Also, the Republican party is the party of homophobia and or opposing gay marriage. Republicans have to take some responsibility for the effects of promoting hate.
>>
>>77000317
No this is just the last remnants of extreme desperation

Get ready lads, time to remove kebab
>>
>>76999609
How the fuck are people this bad at reading comprehension? Are you this blinded by your agenda?
>>
>>77004992
I don't care. Sensitivity is not what we need, and most people agree. That is why the tweet won't hurt him. The media will broadcast it and feign outrage, and most people will think, "well, he's not wrong."
>>
>>76999609
The worst part is his quote was complete bullshit. As if his phone was ringing of the hook with people saying "hey, I heard that some muslim killed 50 Americans, congratulations!"

It's like when he said he had Muslims friends calling him to tell to THANK him for saying Muslims should be banned from the country.

He just makes this up. It doesn't make him look good, but he thinks it makes him look good. He just delusional and completely out of touch with what normal people think.
>>
>>76999609
TNG and DS9 were better anyway.
>>
>>77005007
I meant in this century - do they have excuses for being a shithole?
>>
>>77004915
>And I'm sorry your genetics didn't allow your body to produce enough testosterone for you to be a fucking man, you prissy liberal faggot

I'm sorry your idea of being a man is being a fear-motivated hysterical bitch.
>>
>>76999609
George Takei still buttmad he got FIRED
>>
>>77005086
How the fuck is he backtracking in those tweets, you moron?
>>
>>76999609
>top celebrities
literally no one cares what a bunch of rich sheltered naive cuck jew actors think about nationalism, they can get fucked, i hope the next attack is in hollywood
>>
>>77004141
>isis are the only muslims willing to act like violent animals for their religion
maybe if they were banned 20 years ago this wouldnt have happened. banning them from entering isnt just for the ones trying to get in, its for their children who are also violent extremists.
>>
File: 1464276211499.jpg (31 KB, 303x257) Image search: [Google]
1464276211499.jpg
31 KB, 303x257
>>77005086
>being this retarded
>>
>>77005188
stop

just stop
>>
>>77005086

twitter posts read from bottom to top m80, look at the post times
>>
>>77004867
Oh really? Maybe your stupid ass should look up the failed terrorist attacks through fbi has stopped in the last 10 years. Just because they aren't successful doesn't mean there is no danger.

Keep whining over the poor sandniggers. Muslims should be killed in the streets.
>>
>>77003777
Exactly, now Trump is being painted as the only motherfucker on the planet who is not such a total pussy that they won't call out Islam for what it actually is.

As a bonus he has made the left go berserk on gun control, which will fear monger all gun owners into voting for him.

In both scenarios his turnout amongst his realistic base is being boosted. On the other side, only a ultra Cuck who was already voting for Clinton could believe the gun control narrative. Big upside for trump, marginal upside for Clinton. Elections are all about turnout anyways.
>>
>>77005269
So you already hated Trump, and you hate this tweet? Why should we care?
>>
>>77005353
nothing is more bitter than an old fag
>>
>>77005086

He probably got thousands of tweets from people admitting he was right about Islam this whole time.
>>
>>77005086
are you blind, mehmed? the bottom post is older.
oh, wait, forgot muslims have an iq of 65.
>>
>>77005077
>People say outrageous shit on pol to make pussies like you cry and you're too fucking dumb to see it. Seriously, calm down bitch.

Be a cunt.
Cry when you get called a cunt.

I'm just playing by /pol/ rules, babbyboy, don't mess your underwear.
>>
File: 1452187414601.jpg (1 MB, 1964x2888) Image search: [Google]
1452187414601.jpg
1 MB, 1964x2888
a reminder
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (10 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
10 KB, 600x600
>LEFTIES ARE MAD WHEN SOMEONE CORRECTLY AND HONESTLY ADDRESSES AND PREDICTS A PROBLEM.
>>
>>77005269
Increasingly nervous plebbitor
>>
>>77005269
>What are @ mentions

You ever think the congrats were people on Twitter you colossal retard?
>>
>i don't want congrats
>shame on you for saying thanks for the congrats donald

these scum are not even human
>>
>>77000186
>"I don't want congrats, I want this problem solved so more people dont die"
>"CONGRATULATING YOURSELF HUH? TRUMP WANTS TO EXTERMINATE WOMEN AND THEN CONGRATULATE HIMSELF. JUST LOOK AT THE TWEET! HE LITERALLY SAID THAT!"
>>
>>77005573
I can understand the confusion, but the level of commitment they put into their stupidity is unreal.
>>
I support the God Emperor, but it was a retarded fucking tweet. Saying he "doesn't want congrats" is irrelevant, it's the presumption of even talking about himself in the first place when discussing such a horrific tragedy that's the issue. That's some seriously autistic shit.
>>
you really just have to laugh at how hard they spin anything trump says

he's gonna be president, more attacks just bolster his position.
>>
>>77005473
>Oh really? Maybe your stupid ass should look up the failed terrorist attacks through fbi has stopped in the last 10 years. Just because they aren't successful doesn't mean there is no danger.
Were any of them by tourists?
Oh right, the answer is no.
So Trump's big talk would do nothing except cost America billions.
Nice plan, fucktard.
>Keep whining over the poor sandniggers. Muslims should be killed in the streets.
Keep jerking yourself off to your hate fantasy. That's a great substitute for being a decent human being and makes up for all your glaring personality defects.
>>
>>77004141
If you think politicians are shooting straight with you when they speak you are a fucking moron.

All politicians do is throw out red meat to agitate their respective bases into high voter turnout percentages.

When Trump says shit like that, all he is doing is throwing out red meat to his realistic base of support. Its politics dumbass- these people are not sitting down with you and having a fucking heart to heart. All Trump's potential base of support is saying when they hear shot like the Muslim ban is-
>Gee this guy isn't fucking around with those Muslims.
Mission complete in Trump's eyes.
>>
>>77005561
Learn to read i.d moron. I'm not the anon you called a cunt. I'm just an anonymous who thinks it's hilarious that you treat pol like it fucking matters at all.

Just look at your post, you're so flustered you don't even know who you're responding to bro. Seriously, you need to calm down.
>>
>>77001322
oh.... my.....
>>
>>76999609

> I dont wnat the congrats, i want safety

> MUH CONGRATS, DAS RAYCIS YOU BIGET

cry some more fuckgoys
>>
So somehow this one tweet renders him incapable of feeling sympathy towards the victims, even if he doesn't voice it openly? Fucking retards.
>>
>>77005791
You realise he's trying to win an election, right? Of course he should talk about himself. Nothing autistic about it. I don't believe you support Trump.
>>
>>77002253
Send us one of hitlers great grandchildren. We need help.
>>
Is Trump the ultimate projection mirror for liberals? Does he trigger them so hard because his ego is bigger than theirs? I want to read the psychology book that is written after this election, liberal behavior is so fucking bizarre.
>>
>>77005908
Yes they were by foreigners and tourists, maybe you should learn to do research before running off at the mouth.

You won't though because you're a dumb person.
>>
>>77005924
Wow. It refreshing to see someone openly admitting Trump is proposing unworkable nonsense to appeal to his hate-filled sub-moron voters.
Thanks!
>>
>>77000186
>it's all about me me me! way to be egotistical
>says the person who thinks their opinion matters on twitter
>>
File: 1409453652337.png (129 KB, 395x386) Image search: [Google]
1409453652337.png
129 KB, 395x386
>>77000317
It's strategy.

He placed the first line to give them what they want, the second to arm us.

He knows Liberals are too stupid to read complete sentences.
>>
>>77002011
Holy fuck the last paragraph, making it all about yourself, trying to become a leader of a "movement" without doing any work
>>
>>77005027
You speak for everyone? ;)
>>
>>77005947
>Just look at your post, you're so flustered you don't even know who you're responding to bro. Seriously, you need to calm down.
You silly boy. I knew exactly who I was calling a cunt, cunt.
>>
>>77005538
Hate? What are you talking about? My post has nothing to do with me.

Why don't you take a shot at thinking logically for once. Who the fuck would call a US presidential candidate to CONGRATULATE him on a terrorist attack? And what kind of presidential candidate would BRAG about it? Do you really not understand how autistic this shit is?
>>
>>77006191
The fire rises.

Look at the libcuck pussies in this thread. They know president trump is a real possibility now and boy are they scared. I'm loving it.
>>
>>76999609
READ THE OTHER HALF OF HIS TWEET DUMBASS LMAO
>>
>>77006107
Lefties are retarded, Ted Kaczynski describes their mindset the best in my opinion:

"When someone interprets as derogatory almost anything that is said about him (or about groups with whom he identifies) we conclude that he has inferiority feelings or low self-esteem. This tendency is pronounced among minority rights advocates, whether or not they belong to the minority groups whose rights they defend. They are hypersensitive about the words used to designate minorities. ... Those who are most sensitive about "politically incorrect" terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any "oppressed" group but come from privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its stronghold among university professors, who have secure employment with comfortable salaries, and the majority of whom are heterosexual, white males from middle-class families."
>>
>>77006257
Seriously bro, calm down.
>>
>>77006153
Please just fucking kill yourself
>>
>>77001289

The Republican party has been using tragedies to forward their agenda since 2001 or so. Then again, so have the Democrats.
>>
>>77005791
Are you fucking retarded? It's called throwing out red meat to your realistic political base of support.

How many fucking times do you have to see trump say shit like this, suck up media coverage, and set the issue-agenda by exploiting leftist sensitivity before you realizing this strategy has been selected for.

For fuck's sake he's 16-0 against motherfuckers who said the exact same shit you've been saying everytime he says something that isn't PC. It's worked for him every single time.
>>
>>76999609
>people on social media having the temerity other people narcissists
you couldn't make it up
>>
>starting flame wars because you get triggered before you can read the whole tweet, a kind of text message designed to be extremely short and to the point
lol
>>
>>76999609
"Hate to say I told you so.": The Post
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 150x150
>>76999609
Once again the Donald showed, that liberals LOVE to bark at the wrong tree.

Only the Donald can take the spotlight away from a mass shooting with a simple tweet that's less than 140 characters.
>>
>>77006257
You need to calm down.
>>
>>77006128
>Yes they were by foreigners and tourists, maybe you should learn to do research before running off at the mouth.

>You won't though because you're a dumb person.
Go ahead and list them then.
Throw away billions in tourist revenue because of one attack that never happened.
You sound very smart.
>>
>>77006309
NO ONE CALLED HIM YOU GIANT FUCKING FAGGOT, PPL TWEETED HIM THAT HE WAS RIGHT!

STOP BEING WILLFULLY IGNORANT YOU FUCKING TARD
>>
File: NOTRADICAL.jpg (150 KB, 764x1080) Image search: [Google]
NOTRADICAL.jpg
150 KB, 764x1080
>>76999609

SREAD THIS INFOGRAPHIC ANONS

'Through the dissemination of infographics on the internet, /pol/ will redpill the world' - anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
>>
>>
>>77006309
I am saying that you didn't support him before his tweet, so why should anyone be worried about bothering you with his tweet? We don't care that you don't like the tweet.
>>
>>77006026
Well I do, and I'm convinced he will be president, but you can believe whatever you want. I'm not personally bothered by the tweet, I just see how graceless and disingenuous it is. "Guys, guys, please, no need to congratulate me." It's like a cartoon.
>>
>>77001322
>>
Anyone who follows George Takei on any social media platform should kill themselves. That faggot is on borrowed time.
>>
>>77006153
That's politics you dumb cockmaster. Where have you fucking been?

You stand as a perfect exhibit of what a stunted and propagandized mind looks like.
>>
>>76999609
Business as usual. Trump says something reasonable in a way you have to read somewhat carefully, and idiots respond to a snippet taken out of context.

>Appreciate the congrats for being right ... I don't want congrats
"I don't want to alienate my supporters, but gloating about being right isn't what's important. But we are right."

>being right on radical Islamic terrorism
>I want toughness & vigilance.
"We actually have to defend ourselves against Islamists."

Any reasonably thoughtful person is going to see lefties shouting down Trump for this as hopeless idiots, if not actually maliciously anti-American.
>>
>>76999609
OMG WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE GAYS AND MUSLIMS WHY PUT MY LIBERAL SENSIBILITIES INTO SUCH A BIND FOR WHO TO SUPPORT MORE THERE IS NO GOD KILL ALL CIS WHITE MALES AND THESE PROBLEMS WILL BE DONE!!!
>>
>>77006170
People tend to believe that their opinion matters retard
>>
>>77006511
Maybe because tragedies should be used as examples, even fresh tragedies. I mean we have been using them to argue gun bans since the 80s, why not use them to point out that Muslims are lower than dog shit.
>>
File: 1458748395138.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1458748395138.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>77006191
This, Trump is a master baiter.
>>
>>76999609
>Intellectuals
>>
>>77000250
I suspect meme magic will get him next. Triple digits confirm.
>>
>>77006757
I think he does deserve credit and congratulations
>>
>>77006695
> billions in tourist revenue

Perfectly fine by me if it means no Muslims.
>>
>Conservatard logic
A muslim mass-murder.
>Ban all muslim tourists, even though this guy wasn't a tourist! Trump was right! Hurr durr!
Investigated twice by the FBI but still allowed to buy guns.
>You can't throw the baby out with the bath water! No restrictions on guns!
>>
>>77006398
>implying any liberal ever at any time has looked at something that disagrees with them let alone processed it
>>
>>77006701
It doesn't matter if they called him, tweeted him, emailed his illegal private server or sent him smoke signals. Anybody who congratulated him, if indeed anybody ever did, is a retard, and he's a retard to accepting congratulation, imagined or otherwise, and then bragging publicly about them.

Are you really too antisocial to understand this?
>>
>>77001212
*Anon posts, while simultaneously defending a righty who immediately politicized the shooting*
>>
>>77001322
What the fuck is going on here
>>
>>77006309
>ignores Trump's prior post of empathy to be mad at later post because it fits preferred narrative of old mean Trump instead

Yep, that sounds about accurate, libtard cunt.
>>
>>76999609
>be liberal
>be anti-Trump
>acknowledge that Islam is chock full of terrorists
>acknowledge that not all Muslims are terrorists
Sure is nice taking a rational approach to everything and not falling in with either the psychotic rahowa zealots or the backwards SJWs who complain more about manspreading than ISIS mass murder and rape.
>>
>>77006651
>You need to calm down.
Making fun of you inconsistent, delusional twats is fun.
>>
>>77005086
>no reply

did you kill yourself? i hope you did
>>
>>77005188

3/5
>>
>>77006695
>mudslimes can't be tamed even after generations of living in this country
>somehow this is an argument for letting more of them into the country
>>
>>77004253
>shithole
>incapable of building

It's funny an irrelevant cesspool like Serbia brings this up. What was the last good thing you did for the world? Only time you ever did anything that mattered was when you started WWI over some petty bullshit. Thanks for that, by the way.
>>
>>77007115
I agree. Muslims should be banned from buying guns. Shit, don't even let them enroll in schools or use federal services.
>>
>>77005304

Just stop bro. This is sad
>>
File: 1439506084165.jpg (24 KB, 479x317) Image search: [Google]
1439506084165.jpg
24 KB, 479x317
>>76999609
>I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance
>I don't want congrats
Why cant liberals into context?
>>
>>77006742
Again, I never said anything about liking or disliking his tweet. I said his tweet was bullshit.
>>
File: 1347605972702.jpg (55 KB, 570x425) Image search: [Google]
1347605972702.jpg
55 KB, 570x425
I've got news for you liberal shit lords

Your strategy of "LETS CODDLE THE MUSLIMS" is NOT working. It's only creating more terrorism.

YOU'RE THE REASON THIS HAPPENED YOU FUCK LORDS

The world needs to WAKE THE FUCK UP

ISLAM IS AT WAR WITH THE WORLD
>>
>>77007195
You're an appeaser to a foreign and totalitarian ideology. Rest peacefully knowing you are responsible for the decline of western civilization.

:^)
>>
>>77006849
>That's politics you dumb cockmaster. Where have you fucking been?

>You stand as a perfect exhibit of what a stunted and propagandized mind looks like.

That's it, stupid. You support a guy saying the dumbest things lapped up by his dum-dum followers but I'm the one with the stunted brain.
Keep voting for a reality-show huckster, asshole.
>>
>>77007127
He has taken massive heat for months for being honest about a certain issue. But according to you, he's not allowed to brag a bit when he's proven right.
>>
>>77007127
First of all, he said no congrats, you fucking mong

Also

>emailed his illegal private server

Projecting much, you fucking shill. You outed yourself. I see you had the retraining from (((correct the record)))

Really earning those fucking Hillary shekels, we'll memed fucktard
>>
>>76999609
>top celebreties
>>
>>77005573
They could literally look at the tweet for one more second to understand that he is listing incidents. But no, they just have to sperg out. Holy shit.
>>
>>77007195
>vote for people who want to import large groups of people who stand against your liberal views

Yeah, the word you're looking for is retarded, not rational.
>>
>I dont want congrats
>So insensitive for wanting congratulations!!
>>
It's just 50 people big fucking deal, there's billions of people on the earth and we're facing over population. Get over yourselves
>>
>>76999609
That nip faggot will be dead soon.
>>
>>77007442
And I said that your opinion doesn't matter. You're not a potential Trump voter.
>>
>>77007219
Seriously, calm down cuck.
>>
>>77006191
>tfw no greek trump
why live
>>
>>77006191
This frog is correct.
>>
>>77007127
>Are you really too antisocial to understand this?

Are you really just figuring out that Trump's base are sociopaths?
>>
>>77007497
Okay now I feel dumb for replying to a correct the record thread
>>
>>77006718
Do these people really think that they solve anything by changing avatars and putting strategically placed hashtags in their posts?
#shooting #Orlando #LoveIsLove #guncontrol
>>
>>77001322

HAHAHAHHAHA FUCK
>>
>>77005304
oh god, is it one of teh gays?
>>
>>77007457
The left's enabling of radical Islam has left their hands covered with the blood of their precious and beloved mascots- the queers.

This is true irony.
>>
>>77007127
Oh shit that really makes you think. I guess I'm #mentallyHill now.
>>
>>77007457
>>77007457
>>77007457
>>77007457
>>
>>76999609
>would rather give up their freedoms, culture and lives than elect someone who isn't PC

I want off, lads
>>
>>77007108
Well sure, I do too. But in the immediate wake of a mass shooting, giving him congrats and him discussing the congrats he receives is just really crude. I don't see how that's so hard to understand.
>>
>>77007703

And the greater irony is that the gays might actually be the ones to finally open the eyes of the general public about the real danger that Islam represents.

You have to say one thing for the gays, they're motivated and now how to get their message out.
>>
>>77007195
>be liberal
>taking a rational approach

lol
>>
>>77007510
I also vote for people who give government handouts to large groups of Republican poors who stand against my liberal views.

You want to vote for a guy who's going to (notreally) build a wall and stop all terrorism for the benefit of a large group of Democrats and whiny liberals who stand against his views.

What of it?
>>
>>77003743
>the ones getting straight married and having children are unloved
>the homos who try to give other homos AIDS through disgusting acts are "loving"
>>
>>77007489
Okay dumbass, and if Obama came on TV and said "first off, I just want to thank all the people who congratulated me for being right about gun violence" PLEASE tell me how your hypocritical ass would respond?

Underachieving permavirgin idiot.
>>
>>77007735
>mentallyHill

Kek
>>
>>77007703
Say it with me:
Pro-Muslim is Anti-Gay
>>
>>77007798
That's just your opinion. I don't see how that's so hard to understand.
>>
>>77007253
>mudslimes can't be tamed even after generations of living in this country
>somehow this is an argument for letting more of them into the country

Muslims are a high % of doctors in America, saving American lives every day.
I'd rather have more educated muslims than whatever you are.
>>
>>77005269
which is why he's broken the record for the most votes in a republican primary, EVER?

so deluded
>>
>>77007195
No, you're not rational, because you still support Muslim immigration which will destroy your own political ideology because the demographics you imported aren't going to support your view, and your political "values" disappear and go extinct, just like that.

How is that rational?
>>
>>77004979
It's not underrated, it's the fucking joke that the Brit made. You're just slow enough to need it explained to you.
>>
>Trump states that yes, he was right
>But he says that doesnt matter because he doesnt want to be
>He instant wants people to be ready for when it happens again
>Liberals toss their salad around like he just said LOL SEE I TOLD U IM ALWAYS RIGHT LAMO RIP
>>
>>77006946

That's the point. Trump's following the norm here, with the whole "I don't want congrats" bit at the front to trigger massive liberal butthurt.

The first post he had on the whole thing was textbook condolences. The second was bait, masterful bait, and short attention span theater people bit down hard.
>>
>>77000186
leftists are actually illiterate
>>
>>76999999
>>77000000
>>
>>77007872
The wall is going to be built, faggot.
>>
>>77007936
Fair enough.
>>
>>77007151
*teleports behind you*
>>
>>77007982
and by Brit I mean Georgian. fuck
>>
File: djt1.gif (1003 KB, 322x251) Image search: [Google]
djt1.gif
1003 KB, 322x251
It's so easy
>>
>>77006616
>Once again the Donald showed, that liberals LOVE to bark at the wrong tree

It's true. And they'll do it every time their ideals are proven to be wrong.
>>
>>77007488
I realized politics was a dirty game based around the tricking of naive and moronic individuals like yourself when I was like 16.
>>
>>77007651
>Seriously, calm down cuck.
Hey lookit that!
You're repeating a word you saw other people use!
So smart!
>>
>>76999609
LMFAO. Seriously what a fucking knob.
>>
>>77007438
the fags are mad at mudslimes but their SJW programming stops them so they have to take it out on Trump
>>
All these retard liberals who can't get sarcasm on the internet getting offended that a Muslim killed a bunch of gays. Two minutes later they are fellating Muslims saying how sorry they are about bigotry.
>>
>>76999609
Listen the problem with Trump is his apparent one tweet per hour policy. Oh God forbid he actually clarifies ONE goddamn tweet EVER. He is a busy man. Probably at church right now, he can't get Twitter on a phone right?

He's a total douchebag only because he thinks its cool to get all this cheap publicity by purposefully not caring what people think of his tweets and at least trying to help people understand him, which aids people to be alienated with what he says.
>>
>>77006702
> b-b-b-but d-d-d-donald trump is a racist!
>>
File: image.jpg (345 KB, 2047x1262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345 KB, 2047x1262
>>
File: super bong.jpg (238 KB, 701x923) Image search: [Google]
super bong.jpg
238 KB, 701x923
>>77001484
>forgetting all the times Trump says edgy shit so the media will talk about him again
>>
>>77003743
hit a nerve I see
>>
>>77007961
>whatever you are
Literally a med student, fuccboi.
>>
>>76999609
Get ready to watch the Tony awards tonight.

Will be top kek as Broadway cries about their gay friends
>>
>>77007644
Look at your flag.

Look at my flag.

On election day, accompany me to the polling place and remind me whose opinion matters.

Now get the FUCK out of my thread.
>>
>>77007874
>the ones getting straight married and having children are unloved

The alt-right virgins of /pol/ getting married.
That's HILARIOUS.
>>
File: 1447013986220.jpg (86 KB, 243x393) Image search: [Google]
1447013986220.jpg
86 KB, 243x393
>>77003743

> projecting

I just got done taking my hot Aryan Italian GF to work you faggot fuck lol.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.