[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARM THYSELF: DEUS VULT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 1465174909429.jpg (72 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1465174909429.jpg
72 KB, 960x639
I constantly hear people saying that "Guns are just tools" and that they "Don't kill people, people kill people".

NEWSFLASH: Guns are for killing game for food, and killing motherfuckers for freedom and defense of life. Everybody should be armed at all times. People seem to forget that humanity spent tens of thousands of years murdering each other, and just because you live in a first world country doesn't mean that you should ignore that fact that somebody could kill you at any time.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - Retired USMC General James Mattis

tl;dr this isn't a gun control thread. Americunts, get in here.
>>
File: muh guns muh freedom.jpg (187 KB, 720x588) Image search: [Google]
muh guns muh freedom.jpg
187 KB, 720x588
>>76996290
One man opening fire in a crowded room is bad.

Dozens of people opening fire in a crowded room is obviously the solution.
>>
Cheers.
>>
File: japs.jpg (79 KB, 436x399) Image search: [Google]
japs.jpg
79 KB, 436x399
>mfw suburbanite with hippie liberal parents who never taught me to shoot or hunt
>>
>>76996789
Buy a gun and train, freedom brother.

If the parents are against it, get a bolt rifle and a floor-bolted gunsafe
>>
>>76996596
> One madman killing 50 people unopposed is better than dozens of people at least trying to stop him.

Thanks for telling us to just roll over and get shot, reasonable man.
>>
File: Tr-bigstick-cartoon.jpg (119 KB, 820x662) Image search: [Google]
Tr-bigstick-cartoon.jpg
119 KB, 820x662
"Speak softly, and carry a big stick" - T.R.
>>
File: angry muslim our uav is online.jpg (126 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
angry muslim our uav is online.jpg
126 KB, 500x369
>>76997108
>Dozens of people opening fire into a dark, noisy, crowded room is a desirable outcome

Trying to stop the fucker is one thing, but thinking that the clubgoers themselves would have the presence of mind to do so if they suddenly had a gun is, in my opinion, unrealistic. The average person doesn't have the skill or inclination to be a security expert. I think a better option would be a dedicated professional security force on site with patdowns at the door.
>>
>>76996290
DEUS VULT BROTHER
>>
>>76997918
>thinking that the clubgoers themselves would have the presence of mind to do so if they suddenly had a gun is, in my opinion, unrealistic.
Thinking banning guns will stop a terrorist from getting guns is completely insane.
>>
>>76997918

You mean like the cop that was working at the club that immediately engaged the shooter?

I was a police officer for 3 years after I got out of the Marines. Guess how often your average beat cop goes to the range voluntarily? 0 times per year, 4 times per year mandatory qualification with side arm. 2x a year with shotgun. 2 week class to carry a patrol rifle (AR-15). Every department is a little different thats just where I worked in a medium sized South Eastern city.

My point is that many dedicated hobbyists shoot far more frequently then police officers. There is a terrible misconception using firearms is some sort of super special skill. While they require training they are by no means hard to use. Particularly at point blank range.
>>
File: samurai.png (1 MB, 1909x1073) Image search: [Google]
samurai.png
1 MB, 1909x1073
>>76997918

I think everybody should train with firearms and be drilling security techniques. The problem is, hardly anybody trains themselves in high-stress scenarios in order to any capacity to deal with a real life-threatening situation. The assumption is, of course, that that's a job that should be left to the Police and the Military. This line of thinking inevitably puts those who are your servants in to the role of protector.

We've been giving up on our required duties for years. If there's a hostage Situation, and Police Snipers are put in place, you should realistically have the skillset and know-how to volunteer your services as a sharpshooter where they're needed.
>>
>>76996789
I'm with you senpai. Buying a gun and taking some course. Get on my level.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.