[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
<3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: CkxBD6wXIAA8C6r.jpg (114 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
CkxBD6wXIAA8C6r.jpg
114 KB, 2000x1000
Love Trumps Hate!
>>
The attempts will come from one of the communities. He forgot that part.
>>
>>76984880
>If you are gay, ignore all the hate that comes from Muslim communities!
>>
>>76984880
Islam is well-known for its pro-LGBT stances.
>>
how the fuck exactly are muslims vulnerable
>>
>>76984880
Members of the Muslim community don't seem too vulnerable to me with their extensive knowledge of firearms and explosives.
>>
>>76984880
> We will kill you all, homosex kuffars. But the real enemy is the white man !
>>
>>76985067
This.
>>
>>76984880
They are opposed to each other by nature. Muslims don't give a fuck about vulnerability. It only takes one.
>>
>>76984880
>Die for the cause homos, you owe us.
>t. (((The Left)))
>>
>>76984880
Can't wait for base Muslim to busted few more caps into homo fags
>>
I don't understand this whole "poor oppressed minority! won't someone please help the poor helpless peaceful muslims!" thing. It is the biggest religion in the world, and as a religion it controls more countries than any other religion.
>>
>The HuffingtonCompost
>>
I dunno, seems really cowardly to try and pray the violence away or whatever. How can anyone trust a leader's words when they refuse to call out a group that attacked someone in their community?

Blame conservative white men all you want, but they were the ones that came out, treated gay wounded clubbers, carried out dead bodies, searched and killed an active shooter. They stood up for you.
>>
File: 1464061014190.png (179 KB, 553x398) Image search: [Google]
1464061014190.png
179 KB, 553x398
>>76984880
I mean, he took initiative to shoot them up...
>>
File: le_trashman.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
le_trashman.gif
2 MB, 580x433
(((David Klion)))

If "minorities" hate each other instead of duh ebil white man the left will collapse, anti-white hatred is the only thing keeping them united
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.