[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We call liberals scum for using gun-related tragedies to ban
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: eva_green_01.jpg (55 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
eva_green_01.jpg
55 KB, 400x300
We call liberals scum for using gun-related tragedies to ban guns, but are we hypocrites for using Islamic terror attacks to get Trump elected?
>>
>>76979536
The difference is liberals are wrong and conservatives are right.

It really must suck to live in a world where everything is morally ambiguous, how do you make any decisions at all?
>>
>we
>>
>>76979536
I wouldn't be surprised if they blame victims and babycare the Muslims in 2016

>tfw you realized liberals won't give up until entire western society collapse
>>
>>76979536
Who is using what?

Muslim, democrat, mass murderer.

Some useless turds in /pol/ have to puke all their nonsense political slime, of course, but there's no getting around the facts.
>>
Guns don't cause gun related tragedies.

Muslims cause Muslim created tragedies.
>>
>>76979536
you are completely right OP
>>
>>76979536
gun bans don't even work in Paris

but Hungary has no Muslims shooting fags, wonder why that is?
>>
>>76979536

No, because Trump doesn't hate Muslims, just the terrorists.
>>
File: 1464569200809.jpg (221 KB, 852x805) Image search: [Google]
1464569200809.jpg
221 KB, 852x805
>>76979536
>>
>>76979536
Because people on /pol/ are stupid. You haven't realized yet?
>>
File: 1465681818949.png (369 KB, 1544x3100) Image search: [Google]
1465681818949.png
369 KB, 1544x3100
>>76981293
>>
We call them scum because they're not sociopaths like we are.

Theirs comes from insincerity in the face of having the moral high ground. We don't have a moral high ground.
>>
Last time I checked, gun owners don't have a book from the Stone Age that tells them to slaughter all non-gun owners.
>>
>>76979536
Yes you're right. Horseshoe politics is a thing and we're becoming as bad as SJW's in our methods. I know we're right but feels kinda shitty still
>>
>>76979536
No. Remember that Draw Muhammad event in Texas that was almost the victim of a similar style mass shooting but stopped because the attendees had guns? Muslims will get guns, see Paris. Banning them is the way to make sure that the law-abiding citizens will be the ones that are punished.
>>
>>76979536
False equivalency.

Guns are useful. They can be used for defense and as a deterrent against crime just as they can be used to harm people. Fact of the matter is that there is no correlation between guns and murder rates, and that gun control has been shown time and time again not to work.

Now, let's contrast that with muslims. Allowing more muslims into our country has no benefits that outweight the consequences of terrorism. It's not like the best way to prevent a radical islamic terrorist is to have my own moderate muslim. There is no REASON for us to import these people into our countries. And unlike guns, where it's impossible to actually prevent criminals from using them, you can absolutely prevent muslims from getting US citizenship.
>>
>>76979536
Imagine if one of those patrons had a gun

Now imagine if one of those patrons was a muslim instead

Which scenario has the highest likelihood at reducing the death toll?
>>
>>76982004
>I know we're right but feels kinda shitty still
It's just rhetoric, it's not like we're doing anything wrong.

Whatever rhetoric we use, no matter how disingenuous it is, is for the good of society. Every sane individual knows modern liberalism needs to be stopped, it is killing western civilization, weakening it from the inside out. They use dirty tricks in an attempt to destroy society, we use dirty tricks in an attempt to save it.

There will always be someone, in any righteous movement, that needs to take one for the team and dirty their hands with filthy rhetoric like this, but in the end it is all worth it. Maybe it is horseshoe politics, but that does not mean we are not doing the right thing, what we speak are simply words, they do not hurt a single person, our words will in fact lead to the saving of lives.

Don't be haunted by the notion of "fair play", there is no fair play in politics, there is victory and defeat, and we stand no chance of winning if we refuse to use rhetoric that works.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.