[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please explain to me... 1. Why is there no photos/videos of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: false flag.jpg (31 KB, 349x363) Image search: [Google]
false flag.jpg
31 KB, 349x363
Please explain to me...

1. Why is there no photos/videos of anyone covered in blood?
2. Why is there no photos/videos of bodies out on the street or in the parking lot?
3. Pulse appears to be a really small nightclub on Google Maps with only 20-30 parking spaces. How do 350+ people fit into such a building and more importantly how did they get there? It's also not in downtown Orlando, so it's not like people would of walked there.
4. How is it that no one tackled the shooter with so many there who could of fought against him and took him down?

All in all it seems like a false flag to me.
>>
>>76971984
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1426180287808.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1426180287808.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>76971984
>>
>>76972198

Sounds like deflection for questions you can't answer.
>>
>>76971984
They are all over cnn you tard
>>
Where were the bodies with Sandy Hook?

Did you ever see a photo of one dead person? Not even Adam Lanza's body. Furthermore, have you ever seen any of the supposedly-existent surveillance footage of Lanza armed and inside Sandy Hook?
>>
>>76972849
Bunch of crisis actors and phonies. Most of those 50 people were killed by the police in their first response and then the hostage rescue.
>>
Time to grow up, bro.

The false flag was setting and training up al qaeda in the 80s.

Everything since then has been organic, for the most part.
>>
>>76972683
Yup. WE GOT EM, LEAF DESTROYED.
>>
>>76973580

Sandy Hook was a false flag too.
>look how fake this is
>it's all planned out

A fat fag just happens to be wearing a american flag shirt in this video:
http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/06/12/orlando-nightclub-shooting-witness-sot.cnn/video/playlists/orlando-nightclub-shooting/

I've watched the cnn footage...no one who appears to be really hurt is in any of the footage.
>>
>>76974026
>A fat fag just happens to be wearing a american flag shirt in this video, and he's made out to be a HERO...

just like in the boston bombing..with the man and the cowboy hat and american flag tshirt...who was treated as an hero

all fake.
>>
Police raid gone bad.
>>
>>76971984
Please kill yourself, you contrarian cunt
>>
>>76975047
Well that's true, who knows if some of those deaths were from the raid going bad. It's possible that they wouldn't tell us.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.