[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gays are finally, legitimately victimized by religion within
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (41 KB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41 KB, 640x362
>Gays are finally, legitimately victimized by religion within the united states

You do realize that this means that all anti-lgbt legislation is going to get thrown out now right? No one is going to stand for gays being denied rights because of other people's religion anymore.

This is a gay martyr uprising.
>>
File: hillarymud.jpg (56 KB, 638x537) Image search: [Google]
hillarymud.jpg
56 KB, 638x537
Hillary confirmed gay hater

https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/739571492028092416
>>
>>76970825
guys how do i ask the mods to ban all the islam related threads ? let's not talk about islam for a while.
>>
>>76970825

OP, do you know the difference between Christian opposition to LGBT and Muslim opposition to LGBT?

If you offend a Christian, that Christian is not likely to do anything to harm you.

If you offend a Muslim, that Muslim is much more likely to do something to harm you.

If anything, this should lead to leftists increasing support for anti-LGBT laws.
>>
File: fuckallah.jpg (100 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
fuckallah.jpg
100 KB, 780x780
>>76971460
Not gonna happen, Muhammad.
>>
Let me be clear. We must be gay. Sucking dick is a moral responsibility.
>>
>>76970825
false flag. this shooting was pure bullshit, i mean it happened yeah 50 fruiters are gone thank god, but it was a setup in order to get more homo rights. starting to see there is no "side". its all just bullshit. no side to call friendly. no home for old whitey. the right has abandoned us, the left is insane, isis is the attack wing of the left seeing as shillary MADE THEM.
>>
>>76971460
I'm glad, they should be driven off the face of the earth.
>>
Gays got BTFO
>>
>>76972692
no, just the islamic threads, be it the hateful or supportive ones. i want to make you guys forget islam.
>>
>>76970825
They will target White Christians more than other groups because they are still perceived as the dominate force in America and the world.

Islam can never be criticized in a fierce way by white liberals because they need it to fight against white Christians.

Once you understand this, politics makes a whole lot more sense.

They will not go hard on Jews or Hindu's either.
>>
>>76972240
I'd slit that cuck's belly open and stuff a rat into it myself. Atheists belong in nooses.
>>
File: 1403060328581.jpg (164 KB, 1041x873) Image search: [Google]
1403060328581.jpg
164 KB, 1041x873
>>76972479
>more homo rights like not getting shot
>>
>>76972822
Getting BTFO sounds pleasant if you're gay
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.