[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what the attack happened? Because America is not tolerant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
You know what the attack happened? Because America is not tolerant enough.

If you were more tolerant of islam maybe we'd be nicer. But because of your rampant islamophobia you forced out hand.

Hope you're happy.
>>
File: John Oliver.jpg (613 KB, 3200x1680) Image search: [Google]
John Oliver.jpg
613 KB, 3200x1680
>>76970502
Come on /pol/, it's 2016!!!
>>
I guess we'll just have to get more intolerant. We can play by force as well, and I think it's been pretty time-tested just how good we are at that game.
>>
>>76970502
You are actually not wrong. Allowing things like gay clubs, alcohol and women being equal in society is intolerant of Islamic beliefs.

Some things are incompatible.
>>
File: zopkake.jpg (1 MB, 2614x1984) Image search: [Google]
zopkake.jpg
1 MB, 2614x1984
>>76971045
>still u get rekted in a few wars,against inferioir technology
>>
>>76970502
Bu but religion of peace
>>
>>76971560
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk
>>
File: 48858159.cached.jpg (38 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
48858159.cached.jpg
38 KB, 800x500
This guy walks into the gay club and shoots your boyfriend in the ass

what do?
>>
>Do as I say OR ELSE...
>>
>>76971792
Check tweeter, if no one is blaming islam for this.
>>
If this were Afghanistan the survivors would be getting rounded up and arrested.
>>
>>76970502

>#YesAllHomos
>#NotAllMuslims
>>
File: muslim Sweden-Parking-Ticket.jpg (224 KB, 539x532) Image search: [Google]
muslim Sweden-Parking-Ticket.jpg
224 KB, 539x532
>>76970502
I am really, really eager to see what contorted, twisted and oozing bullshit the Islam-apologists come up with this time.
I really am.
>>
File: IAAMMQf.jpg (203 KB, 1286x960) Image search: [Google]
IAAMMQf.jpg
203 KB, 1286x960
>>76971764
meh
>>
>>76970502
Drones from Germany taking off today akmed. Hope your hut can survive the bomb.
>>
The civilizational war that we find ourselves in is the consequence of decades of American support for secular dictators and Israel. It started in earnest during the invasion of Iraq. This gave the extremists credence among the average Muslim person, as the great devil America was killing hundreds of thousands Of their people as part of an unjust war. Another consequence of Iraq is the destabilization of the region in continual war for the last 13 years, allowing extremists to become battle hardened and keeping the hatred alive. So we find ourselves in the situation where many of these people hate us, I think it is reasonable to keep them out of our country.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.