[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#makehermionewhiteagain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Hermione.png (342 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
Hermione.png
342 KB, 615x410
Get it trending on twitter with this pic
>>
File: mach es.png (1 MB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
mach es.png
1 MB, 1000x1502
>>76967762
>i get triggered by a theater play of a childrens book
>>
NOT AN ISSUE
>>
More like #makehermionefurryagain
>>
>>76967762
>caring that much about a mudblood
She was always a nigger
>>
>>76967762
Literally who cares. If they want to waste their money on this shit let them, we don't have to.
>>
The only thing that bothers me about this is that Rowling said she never intended for Hermoine to be white and that it was up for interpretation.

And yet hermoine was frequently described in detail.
>>
>>76969315
>that filename
Kek, could you tell me how to say "Just cuck my shit up, senpai" too?
>>
>>76970019
*pham
Fucking filter
>>
>>76969982
rowling knows that most of her fans tend to be liberal, that's why dumbledore was made gay years after the books ended
>>
>>76967762

fuck off
>>
>>76969982
Hermione was once even referred to as having a 'white face' or something like that. The ONLY black girl in Harry's year was explicitly described as being black and Rowling even drew Hermione as a white girl multiple times. But of course she can't say that the canon is Hermione is white - she would sound racist. So she says 'oh of course it's all just left openended teehee' and poltical correctness is satisfied.
>>
>>76970194

Fuck that shit.

>dumbledore clearly had a history with a professor from another school in the 4th book
>suddenly he's not a loving mentor but a gay pervert that was far too close to Harry.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.