[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE PROPHECY IS COMING TRUE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1441161032722.jpg (389 KB, 1880x1418) Image search: [Google]
1441161032722.jpg
389 KB, 1880x1418
Sensationalism aside, reflecting on this image a few years on is worrying to say the least.

As the Muslim population in the UK has grown, more of the things mentioned have come to pass.

For example, Halal food is served in most big supermarkets, certain takeaways like subway only serve Halal in certain areas, all jobs make exceptions for people with religious beliefs etc
My local petrol station doesn't even serve any pork products, instead of bacon its turkey bacon, instead of sausage rolls and pasties they have bhajis and other indian food.

We also have sharia law courts, at least 48 afaik, operating across the country, the largest of which is in Dewsbury, a mere 20 minutes from me. When I made the mistake of going there to buy a car I received multiple funny looks. I only saw two white faces in about an hour of walking.

Also, it shouldn't need mentioning that we have elected a muslim mayor for white minority London.

Have you noticed any of the things mentioned in the list and what has been the recent percentage growth of muslims in your country?

One can only weep as we push toward the 10% mark and each generation of whites gets smaller and smaller.
>>
Can OPs bump their own threads these days?

Here's hoping.
>>
>>76961997
No they can't faggot
>>
>>76962512
Thanks man
>>
>>76962801
You're welcome M8y
>>
File: 1445020963159s.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445020963159s.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
Surely people will revolt before it's too late
>>
Fuck, I bumped....but now that I'm here let's take a look at those Statistics.
>>
>>76963304
Well by the time people may be inclined to so, say by the time we are ageing men, the generations coming after us will be in the minority.

Then there's the middle ground and faggot left wing sympathisers that are out of the equation, there is very little unity amongst whites in the UK.

If we don't act soon we won't have a chance.
>>
File: 1415833421974.png (442 KB, 900x1075) Image search: [Google]
1415833421974.png
442 KB, 900x1075
>>76961480
Bump worth talking about those sharia court laws, its despicable how a open court system running in opposition to the native court system. Perhaps its time to raise the inquisition again
>>
>>76961480
I was born in Dewsbury and lived near Bradford. I moved to Suffolk in 1997 and every time I go back to visit I see more and more brown faces. I'm grateful I got out early enough to still have a happy childhood in isolated countryside with a 95% white majority.
>>
File: Islamic.jpg (34 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
Islamic.jpg
34 KB, 564x423
>>76963650
People claim that there can't possibly be courts like that operating within our own legal system.

Refusing to see the obvious, refusing to accept that they facilitate children being sold to other families, forced marriages, their own punishments etc
>>
File: Decadent.jpg (587 KB, 1200x1750) Image search: [Google]
Decadent.jpg
587 KB, 1200x1750
It's a long road to war, but it is very clearly on the horizon.

At this point, my only concern for the whole affair is estimating when the ignorant masses are going to realise it.
>>
>>76963723
It seems like such a nice place too, traditional Yorkshire town.

Cut into the steep hills, beatiful old buildngs, really traditional market in the centre.

I come from Hull originally so had no idea what it was like, real shame.
>>
>>76961480
Say what you will about the morality of the Israeli states actions, but they know Islam.
>>
>>76964193
It's basically like they took the most destructive force they could and released it right into our homes.

Meanwhile they keep taking land and walling themselves in, isolating themselves from the bullshit they are creating.

Its the elite jews that are the real enemy, remove them and we remove Islam from Europe.
>>
>>76961480
Bosnia is nothing like that,WTF !?
>>
>>76964045
Without a catalyst we may simply be bred quietly out of existence.

As soon as they reach voting majority, our decline will rapidly increase.
>>
>>76964778
Yeah ever the bastion of peace and love, its not like we didn't have a plethora of Bosnia jokes back in 90's school days.
>>
>>76964892

I believe you just described your own catalyst.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.