[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So some Muslim shot a bunch of literal faggots Was it forgivable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1465691034756.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1465691034756.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
So some Muslim shot a bunch of literal faggots

Was it forgivable?
>>
>>76961291

Must of been quite the fucking sight mate. I work at a butcher you see and we cull all our animals at a processing plant outside of Sydney. The smell of blood and the screams of animals was fucking incredible. Sometimes when we'd chop up a sheep their would be a baby lamb inside kicking and screaming.

I won't finish the rest but there is a reason the best meat is that which has the least muscle m8s I'll fucken tell that to ya
>>
>>76961291
No, the slightly mentally ill still deserve our compassion.

Buttfuckers aren't too much of a problem by themselves, generally. Jewmedia really fucks shit up though.
>>
File: 1465310415141.jpg (197 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465310415141.jpg
197 KB, 1280x1280
>>76961379
>>
>everyone in a gay club is gay la
>>
>>76961291
No. That sandnigger killed innocent people who were out having a fun time. I'm sick of tired of these pieces of shit stirring fear into everybody. After the Paris shooting, I've been on edge every time I go to a concert. It shouldn't be like this.
>>
>>76961379
Yeah me too.
>>
No, there were lesbian cuties and straight staff killed as well, + we should kill our mentally ill
>>
>>76961291
Yes. He didn't kill innocent people
>>
>>76961942
I'm thinking there's going to be about 100 new job openings in Orlando.
>>
>>76961658
>No, the slightly mentally ill still deserve our compassion

This guy is right. A civilized society shouldn't conduct itself otherwise.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
>>76961291
>the organized slaughter of American citizens
>ever forgivable
We entered WWI after the deaths of no less than 3.
Every American murder by forgien hands has a reaction. It will always be unforgivable, but we can rejoice knowing that the degenerate patrons of No Pulse have received an awakening from the people they may support politically.
The fags showing conservative support will increase.
They're filthy degenerates, but they are AMERICAN degenerates. Action must be taken against all parties involved.
>>
>>76961291
It does not matter which religion you are Omar did God's work fags are degenerated and deserve to be genocided.
>>
>>76962586

Trump gain's votes if it's muslam you stupid goatfucking nigger
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.