[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the new Prime minster of Ukraine, Volodymyr Groysman,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Reminder that the new Prime minster of Ukraine, Volodymyr Groysman, and the new Prime of Peru are both practicing JEWS.
Can jewish rule over European descended nations be any more blatant? they are sweeping up entire nations, and even are leaders of South American countries now./

Pic related, the practicing talmudic Jewish Prime minister, Volodymyr Groysman of Ukraine, where Jews are literally almost a non-existent minority population there.
>>
>>76958836

what's ukraine?
>>
>>76958836
Ukraine?
You mean Massivefuckingwarzone?
>>
>>76958931
>>76959032
Whatever you think it is, its not an area with even a tiny Jewish population, and is now controlled by a Tulmudic practicing Jew. how the fuck can they KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?!
>>
>>76958836

make Ukraine Kosher again!
>>
>>76959183

RIP Kosher Nazis of the Azov Battalion?
>>
You mean Khazaria.
>>
>>76958836
>>76958931
>>76959032
>>76959183
>>76959305
>>76959306

How does it feel having Putin balls deep into your throat?
>>
>>76959696
What does that even mean, faggot? I though Danes were smart?
>>
Ukraine Votes in First Jewish Prime Minister, Known for Israel Connections

http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.714378

Jesus Christ, I thought Slavs were based. Even the west doesnt have a blatant kike as its leader.
>>
Are there any leftist/reddit faggots on this site that still havent been red pilled? if so, explain to me how this over representation of Jewish power is possible for less than 1% of the European population?
>>
File: image.jpg (450 KB, 1520x2070) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450 KB, 1520x2070
>>76958836
>Jews
>Intelligent | Especially verbally - helpful in politics
Meh, seems alright to be honest.

>Jew Hating Negro Muslims on the other hand....
>What Intelligence
Seems worse off to be honest.
>>
>>76958836
there is a large atheist Hebrew population in Ukraine

religion was very discouraged in the Soviet Union
>>
>>76958836
Why do so many people write and say that Ukrainians and their government are all Nazis when they're actually Jews?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.