[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the purge happened in your country how fucked would you be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11
File: the-purge.jpg (93 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
the-purge.jpg
93 KB, 630x420
If the purge happened in your country how fucked would you be?
>>
>>76953597
>>76953597
Not that fucked, people would probably just do some fireworks in the middle of the street or something and have a nude party before having a rampant vape and weed orgy all over the neighborhood.
>>
>>76953597
>city is pretty white in the summer when the asians are not in school

>im a black guy

i dont think ive pissed anyone off so i might be ok
>>
>>76953597
I'd be fine, you see in America we have the right to bear arms so we can protect ourselves. It also helps that I live in an all white town with no niggers.
>>
I would go to Disney Channel without my parents' permission.
>>
>>76953890
>Not going to the mall and stealing all the candy
>>
In this city I'd be the one doing the hunting, Chester is filled with squishy, delicate rich folk.
>>
File: yoichi4.jpg (658 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
yoichi4.jpg
658 KB, 640x720
>>76953597
I've got an AR-15 and an SGL-21 with hundreds of rounds for both.

I'll just lock up my house and chill.
>>
File: World of Roofcraft.jpg (225 KB, 802x974) Image search: [Google]
World of Roofcraft.jpg
225 KB, 802x974
I'd be fun. The entire house is armed.
>>
>>76953597

Not very fucked. I live in a rural area so I'd just go out into the mountains about 6 hours in advance with some supplies and a side arm. I know a few small caves I could just wait in and shitpost on my laptop all night.
>>
I'd leave my door open since my house would be inspired by Dr H.H Holmes.
>>
>>76953597

Canadians are generally retarded because they are comprised of every failed racial diaspora. So, I'd be fine as long as I could find my boots and a knife or something.
>>
>>76953597
Not that much, my house is well defended and I have guns and know how to use them.
>>
Everyone would behave as though the rules were still there
>>
>>76953597
>close to brussels
i'd be fucked desu senpai
>>
I live in a pretty white area, I'd be laughing. Foreal tho, wouldn't people just form militias and enforce their own law?
>>
Probably rape a 14 year old but besides that I would be fine.
>>
Everything would be fine. Do you think government is the reason why people act civil?
>>
im Canadian and own 9-10 firearms

i'd run my block homie with my .45

my .45 caplock rifle, that is
>>
>>76956546
Now if the internet went down, that's a different story.
>>
>>76953597

I'd be fine. Remote rural area on remote island in villages where most people are related to some degree or other. Non-native incomers would be fucked though.
>>
>>76953597
High and dry my friend. If my enemies kill me, I win.
>>
>>76953597
impossible here. you want purge in 99.9% white country ? funny guy. even combined force nazi+commies remove some around 15% population ( and 95% "elite" )
>>
>>76953597

Comfy in my bunker.
>>
File: fcc.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
fcc.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>76953852
>you see in America we have the right to bear arms so we can protect ourselves

that's the whole point you retard
>>
>>76953597
I doubt it would change much. Minors already have a free pass to commit any crime here
>>
File: democraticshooter.png (72 KB, 508x274) Image search: [Google]
democraticshooter.png
72 KB, 508x274
>>76953597
>>
File: mentallyhill.png (123 KB, 866x1254) Image search: [Google]
mentallyhill.png
123 KB, 866x1254
>>76953597
>>76953597
>>
>>76953597

Not particularly, we'd all just beat the shit out of each other, post that shit on Facebook and go back to our lives.
>>
>>76957036

TINFOIL HATS ON CHAPS.

But seriously tho, this kind of makes sense...
>>
It would be better than an average day. No one is abducted and put in a cage by the justice system. Other than that less fear of the justice system. I can't imagine there would be mass violence, , people don't think about the justice system when they are commuting violence anyway.
>>
File: the-flying-man-.png (296 KB, 630x308) Image search: [Google]
the-flying-man-.png
296 KB, 630x308
>>76953597
i have superpowers but have sworn to never use them unless i have absolutely no choice.

i have been alive for 600 years. my Earliest Memory was waking up and pulling a sword out of my gut
>>
>>76958773
when you first woke up did u have to learn shit or did u start off knowing how to talk

did u have to learn how to use ur bowels or would you poop urself without control

did you start as a baby with a sword in gut or a full grown man

how much can u bench??

thanks
>>
Honestly the most likely outcome around here is that entire towns would band together and lynch every criminal and politician they could catch rather than doing actual criminal things.
>>
File: 1443983810228.jpg (173 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
1443983810228.jpg
173 KB, 800x585
>>76953597

It'd be fun.
>>
>>76959083
i bet he can bench a lot
he sounds dangerous
>>
>>76959416
>towns would band together and lynch every criminal and politician

I have no interest in killing people who violate the health and safety code. As for violent criminals, none have ever hurt my family. As for judges, cops, and politicians I wouldn't hesitate to shoot on sight.
>>
>>76959083
My body weight - 165lbs.

You should aim to bench press your own weight.
>>
>>76953597
Having a Purge legalized would really only benefit white supremacists and religious radicals

Anyone else would just lynch their own government due to having someone close to them killed over stupid shit.
>>
>>76953597
We would win the war peobably
>>
>>76959083
Fully Grown. Mid 20s. havent aged a day since then.
it was simply amnesia. to this day i have no idea of who i or what i am. i could have been evil as fuck. a saint.

ever since then i have never been sick. never been injured. dont need sleep, water, food or air (i have spent hours underwater) , although i can carry out the functions perfectly normally if choose to consume them.

or somehow was a normal man back then and gained powers that gave these abilities. I simply gave myself the name John.

>bench
i have rarely explored the limits of my powers. i can lift a car with ease. but i cant experiment with other things without exposing my powers to the world.

I made a promise to someone who i showed my powers to long ago. to never use them unless absolutely needed. to respect her memory. i have refrained from Vigilantism or Fighting a war bymyself for the sake of restraint.

Footage of a bulletproof Superhuman single handedly destroying ISIS would change the world. people would worship me. fear me. i dont want that.
>>
>>76953597
I'd say pretty fucked. I live in the downtown of my city, the province's capital, and I live in an apartment. All I have to defend myself is kitchen knives but that's also what most people here would have to attack me, too.
>>
>>76960970
Are you friends with coldsteel the hegeheg?
>>
>>76960970
Do it man. Use those car lifting powers to save your /pol/ack brethren from the terrors of this world. Plz halps
>>
File: makeup1.jpg (123 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
makeup1.jpg
123 KB, 650x488
nothing city is full of limp wristed and mexicans at most they'd just graffiti the place up
>>
File: Breaking News.png (444 KB, 505x401) Image search: [Google]
Breaking News.png
444 KB, 505x401
>>76961404
I've never actully taken a Human life at least since my memory loss and creation as this being.

its been a question of morality for me or use my powers or not. Do i have the right to intervene? with the way things are going. i wont have a choice.

>>76961598
I havent flown since the invention of ATC.
I may as well wear a mask and fully embrace what i am. i know full well that nothing and no one can stop me.
>>
>>76962506
>with the way things are going. i wont have a choice.
Damn straight. Doing nothing against evil is evil. Don't think about yourself as a saint for letting the world fuck itself over.
>>
File: A Hero.gif (913 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
A Hero.gif
913 KB, 500x210
>>76962947
I have spent too long in the meditation of the countryside. isolated.

its time for me to fufill my destiny.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.