[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
omar was democrat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Qe3HoqV.png (527 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
Qe3HoqV.png
527 KB, 500x496
Omar was a Democrat . Omar Mir Seddique Mateen
Fort Pierce, St. Lucie County, Florida

Born 1986
Registration Details
Party: Democratic Party

Race: Other

Registration Date: July 19, 2006 (9 years ago)

Congressional District: 18th
>>
Proofs for any of this, you tard?
>>
>>76953437
Since it wasn't a white male, will this story be pushed under the rug soon?
>>
>>76953563

>calls someone a tard
>can't dredge up the info himself

Here, I'll spoonfeed you, you fucking babby

http://flvoters.com/by_number/1144/84524_omar_mir_seddique_mateen.html
>>
>>76953563
Look up his name shitbrick
>>
File: wew.png (7 KB, 531x60) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
7 KB, 531x60
>>76953437
Kek reddit has taken the red pill hard
>>
>>76953563
hurr derr proofs on dat I'm to stupid to google a name ~ fucking lefty faggot dipshit muslim loving douche bag.
>>
>>76953563
Is it really that hard to accept that Muslims are the most likely group to commit an act of terror?
Face reality you big baby.
>>
>>76953437

Not wanting to defend democrats but who cares what he was pre-radicalization?

Or put this a way most of you would understand - I guarantee this young male also played video games. Would you be comfortable with the media labeling him as a "terrorist who played murder simulation games such as Gears of War and Saints Row"?

Besides, in 2006 dems were as pro-gay as you could find. Its only very recently that you're had the small-but-growing SJW movement within the dem party that has decided that gays, instead of being an oppressed minority, are now at the top of the privilage stack. At the time when this guy was a dem he was a pro-gay dem. Doesn't really play into your desired narrative.

Democrats are bad enough on their own without needing to make up bullshit against them. Radicalized terrorist killed people, the problem wasn't his decade-only political registration, it was his radicalization into a suicide cult.
>>
>>76956050
Crooked Hillary was antigay until 2013
>>
File: 1465558114673.png (814 KB, 604x717) Image search: [Google]
1465558114673.png
814 KB, 604x717
Omar killing some random gay people just to secure Trumps presidency.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.