[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brits, is June 23 really a "once in a lifetime" chance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
What prevents Brits to hold a second referendum in 5 years or even sooner? Especially if e.g. England votes OUT by say 51%, but Scotland and Northern Ireland vote IN by a large margin, pushing the overall OUT numbers below 50%?

P.S. if the Queen backs Brexit, why isn't it already set in stone? Isn't she all powerful?
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 1280x800
>>76946651
The Queen is an icon, the Prime Minister rules the country.
>>
>>76946651
First the Queen didn't 'back brexit'. Her quote was just that she wasn't really all agreeable with the EU.

Nothing can really stop us asking for a 2nd referendum again but it would be unlikely. Cameron and Bremain would consider the matter closed if they win. Cameron had to promise a referendum just to stay in power, none of the other leaders except Farage said they would give an EU referendum.
>>
>>76946651
>Germany on a suicide watch
Fuck off, because of you everyone wants to get out of EU. Ruining Europe 3 times in one century.
>>
>>76947022
>Prime Minister rules the country.
>can't even enact law
>>
>>76947200
>Her quote was just that she wasn't really all agreeable with the EU.
So she backs Brexit.

>>76947200
>Nothing can really stop us asking for a 2nd referendum again but it would be unlikely.
Why? What if my scenario exists in which England actually voted OUT? Don't you think there will be a huge uproar in England?
>>
>>76947245
>because of you everyone wants to get out of EU.

Actually, if Poland leaves, I will be celebrating all night. Can't you leave tomorrow? Plus hand us back those 50 billion+ we paid you in subsidies since 2004?
>>
>>76946651
1. We will vote Brexit
2. Read the fine print, not the misleading headline
>>
File: 1446722862680.gif (1 MB, 174x188) Image search: [Google]
1446722862680.gif
1 MB, 174x188
>>76947200
>he thinks the Queen would be in favour of ceding her literal own sovereignty
>>
>>76946651

Brexit is fuelled by the Kremlin.

It has become painfully obvious now that you guys have foreign Dutch teams come in (Geenpeil Brexit team, look it up) that are also suspected of being russia funded, always posting pro-russia articles.

I am not saying it is a bad thing, but don't think this is some kind of British nationalist movement. This is Anglos doing Putins bidding.
>>
>>76948326
no because its about the overall vote, if we vote to stay in then all this brexit stuff would die out a lot with only a few die hard people mentioning every few months or so.
>>
>>76952065
Better Putin than New Babylon.
>>
>>76946651

If we vote to stay, then it was a once in a lifetime chance.

If we vote to leave, then they'll ask us again every few years until we vote to rejoin.
>>
>>76953124
>if we vote to stay in then all this brexit stuff would die out a lot with only a few die hard people mentioning every few months or so.

If it is close or if England even votes OUT by majority, but overall it is IN, then I expect a second Brexit referendum within another 5 years.
>>
>>76946651
Don't leave now and regret it forever. When the majority is muslim nobody is voting "leave" until all brits are replaced.
>>
hailed by who? Literally hailed by the Sun. Fuck off. The Sun has been insulting its dipshit readers since 1964
>>
The only reason the Queen was pissed off with that headline is because she knows half the country couldn't give a fuck about the royal family and any sign that they might be meddling in political matters will again raise the question that the monarchy should be abolished.
>>
>>76953124
Bollocks. If remain wins UKIP will get even more votes at the next election.
>>
>>76956346
this
if remain wins ukip get massive gains in the next election
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.