[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NIGHTCLUB SHOOTING IS A HOAX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ObamasFinalGunGrabAttempt.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ObamasFinalGunGrabAttempt.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
CNN was just interviewing a woman whose son was apparently shot in the nightclub.

No emotion. No grief. No panic. Just a blank face and a woman who couldn't get her story straight. It's like she was reading off a script.

This has all the makings of another Sandy Hook. Get ready for a young, white, lower-middle class male with a "history of mental health issues" and "easy access to guns" to be the culprit.

This is Obama's last ditch effort to grab our guns before November. Don't let his latest Adam Lanza Project succeed.
>>
>>76942170
Maybe he was just happy her faggot son died and he will no longer bring disgrace to the family
>>
>>76942170
>our guns
>leaf
Why are you using canadian proxy?
>>
People in a state of shock can seem numb at times
>>
File: bestever.jpg (24 KB, 400x433) Image search: [Google]
bestever.jpg
24 KB, 400x433
>>76942170
so you want them to interview the dead people who were shot ?

is that enough proof for you, Triumph Band lover ?

>Canadian bacon is a USA invention.
>>
>>76942170
Shooter was a muslim
>>
"Ohhh noooo... My faggot kid died how will I EVER move on"
>>
The Bbc says the Justice woman still doesnt know if her son eddie is ok
>>
>>76942569
I live in Oklahoma during the school year. I'm home in Canada for the summer.
>>
>>76942170

Fuck. Off. Cunt.

Tinfoil pieces of shit like you should be the first against a wall. This was a terrorist attack. Its ramAdan, the victims were fags, FBI hinted the guy had an agenda, reconfirmed see something say something, it all ads up.

I'll say it again.

Fuck. Off. Cunt.
>>
This.

Club is on South Orange. Orange is the only colour that adds up to 33. Mason-Homos love that number, as it looks like two guys bumming each other from above (God's eye view).

All of the attacks on our traditional society come from the homosexuals. Many 'women' in politics are actually men in drag, pretending to be part of a normal heterosexual couple. They steal the kids from poor people to complete their sick counterfeit fantasy.
>>
>>76942170
A white racist shot 9 blacks at a bible study in a church, if that didn't get guns taken(it didn't) nothing will.

The gubment can hardly control there own troops, see Japan. They can't even beat a band of sandniggers with stolen equipment. They can't even budget well, and you think they can set up false flags without someone leaking out the information?
>>
(You)
>Congratulations! Youre the buggest asshole on pol today, and the days just started!
>>
aaaaand here we go

next time there's a shooting at a gay club, I hope it's on Alex Jones Fans Night
>>
>>76942170
If this was true then they'd have gleefully announced it was a FUCKING WHITE MALE within an hour
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.