[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why ? :(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: ajDQ9r0_700b.jpg (74 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
ajDQ9r0_700b.jpg
74 KB, 600x550
Why ? :(
>>
Do you want to go to Hell OP? Cause not believing in a magic man in the sky is how you go to hell
>>
File: 1R7XXkJ.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [Google]
1R7XXkJ.png
57 KB, 625x656
>>76940875
>>
>>76940875
Why should I care what others believe?
It doesn't affect me unless they genuinely believe they should kill me.

Problem is that there are a lot of people who genuinely believe that they should kill me.
>>
>>76941171

hahahah lel dae Archer too?
>>
>>76940875
well done, you are trending on the hot page
http://9gag.com/gag/ajDQ9r0
what is the next step in your master plan
>>
As long as they're not trying to cut off my head I'm not too bothered usually.
>>
File: Luxembourg.jpg (31 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
Luxembourg.jpg
31 KB, 500x334
>>76940875
Atheism has no place in western civilization. Get out.
>>
Calling shills and slimes out on their shit isn't something Christians have to hear shit for, but all 3 would sooner gang up on atheists before they pulled their heads out of their asses. Nice work being a giant useless pussy OP.
>>
>>76940875
>F*CK
>>
>>76941171
Hey, could be worse, I went full roman, to agnostic, to atheist, now I'm pagan for Innana and Dmuzi
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 1024x683
>>76940875
Putin will come after you russiabro

Please find Christ and live in eternal salvation with him
>>
>>76940875
No you are not the only one.
Those atheists are all Americans.
Also the one true belief is agnostism you filthy heathen.
>>
>>76940875
You don't care that people around you are fucking stupid? Don't you respect them enough to think that they should be able to figure this out on their own?

Personally idgaf if someone is a cultural christian or any other religion, but truly believing in all the bullshit makes me lose respect for that person.

Luckily almost no person here is like that.
>>
>>76944307
There's no such thing as just "agnosticism". You either believe in God or you don't. If you "almost" believe in God, or don't deny the possibility of his existence, guess what? You still don't believe in him (i.e. making you an atheist). There are gnostic atheists/theists/deists and then there are agnostic atheists/theists/deists.
>>
>>76944103

>im a pagan

t. fat basement dwelling permavirgin

get a life
>>
File: 1456017883265.gif (1 MB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
1456017883265.gif
1 MB, 550x309
>>76944738
hah, funny enough, lost my virginity to a witch, not much of one, going by community standards, but hey, we all start small

you got the basement dwelling bit right though, but sometimes I sleep upstairs in my bed when the couch is uncomfy
>>
>>76944981

cringed hard
>>
File: 1460835264506.jpg (72 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1460835264506.jpg
72 KB, 500x461
>>76945032
I did too when she gave me head. moto bene
>>
>"... as long as they are not forcing it on me"

there's the rub: no abrahamic believer of this sort exists. they are all afraid of ridicule and can't come up with a better plan than to try to convert everybody such that at least there will be no people who can rightfully laugh at them when the entire edifice comes tumbling down (the latest when we can finally upload brains to computers, decisively proving that there's no such thing as a soul). they are also incapable of not trying to continually assert their imagined superiority, in a pathetic and cringeworthy "don't you agree, brother, that we are superior to those filthy atheists?" manner, as if believing in the superstitions of iron age goatfuckers would be anything else but a sign of intellectual dishonesty.
>>
>>76946207
Eh, but religion (in general) is a decent method of developing a solid moral and civic foundation and alleviating everyday stresses that one would otherwise have to bear alone, having imaginary benefactors in a sky palace seems to be a healthy answer outside of holding the world responsible for fucking up- and that's a dark place to go walking in, trust me.

people who use their faith or lack thereof to inflate their damaged ego or denigrate people not in the group for whatever reason aren't using faith correctly, that is, it's not a psychologically healthy habit to engage in and can lead to deeper neurosis
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.