[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ btfo...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
/pol/ btfo...
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 460x276
>>76939294
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH
>>
Muh black child. You know the nig would grow up to be a Trayboon so nothing of value was lost,
>>
>>76939860
>Literally being afraid of kids
hahahahahahahaha.
>>
>>76939981
It was a little dangerous feral ape. A chihuahua can still bite so the cop was justified.
>>
>>76939294
Didnt that black child literally stab a white kid in the spine (could be a different one but its recent)? But sure, lets make it be tha whiteys fault
>>
>>76940724
Literally, the cop was found to be justified
>>
Although America is a living hell for blacks, due to racism....they never leave. It doesn't make sense for people to stay in a country where they are mistreated, unless 1) They are really stupid, or 2) they are not being mistreated, but are lying to obtain political advantage.
>>
>>76939981
>Not knowing that children grow up.
>Not knowing niggers are born to nog.

Get the fuck out of here m8.
>>
but his retarded father only said that, pretty sure he was actually sentenced.
>>
>>76939294
>playing with a toy in a park
You mean waving an airsoft gun around which had specifically been pained so that it looked like a real gun
>grown ass white man assaulting an unconscious woman is perceived as too delicate and innocent for prison
You mean two highly drunk people who had been out partying together and then consented to sexual relations until one of them passed out
>>
>>76939294
>two unrelated events happen independently of each other and i'm not racist for blaming white people
What a stupid nigger.
>>
File: 100.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1283
>>76941422
>cop found justified by cops
>>
>>76942800
>blm detected
Usually the prosecuting attorneys review the cases
>>
>>76942800
You're the kind of cuck to offer the kid your wife's anus and a soda.

"Poor nigger child in a public park with a toy gun that was modified to look realistic and was pointing it at people" :'(

Fuck that kid, glad he's dead and no longer a menace lol
>>
>>76944665
>people who work closely with cops in charge of prosecuting cops

I N D E Pendent civilian review board
>>
>>76939294
Ryan has a point come to think of it....
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.