[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ramadan for rich arabs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-06-12 12.53.10.jpg (116 KB, 391x508) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-12 12.53.10.jpg
116 KB, 391x508
Hello fellow faggots,

today a arab friend told me, that rich muslims just ignore the fasting period "ramadan", by paying poor people money to fast for them.

i tried to make researches, but i wasn't able to find anything..

have somebody ever heard of this too or is this just bullshit like 95% of everything what comes out of a muslim mouth?

a good sauce would be great!

thx
>>
>>76939061
is this legit?
>>
>>76939061
It's legit
>>
>>76939061
Yeah it's possible... kinda.

Basically for every day you didn't fast you are supposed to feed 30 poor people.

But I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like those rich guys think it's working as in you can't just pay for meals for poor people every day. This is probably more like a rule to help you out if you failed to fast few days, or broke up your fast because reasons.

If all the religion stuff is true they will still get rekt for doing this in the afterlife :^)
>>
>>76939061
this is nonsense. everyone should fast and who dont gonna have bad time with god.
>>
there's this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidyah_and_Kaffara

i wouldn't be surprised if a certain percentage of wealthier muslims just do that, but i'd be hesitant to suggest the majority do.

but this is /pol/ so feel free to use it as your new boogybuzzword.
>>
>>76939366
that's the most fucking stupid thing I've ever heard
isn't ramadan about respecting and restricting yourself
wtf
>>
>>76939061

Never heard of that before.

However there is a legit (lol) way to break fast from scripture - when travelling x miles (I dont know the specifics) you are allowed to break fast as you are on a "tiring journey", a remnant of sandniggers riding their camels in the blazing sun.

So what rich arabs do is drive x miles in their supercars until they reach the quota, then drive back/eat whatever they like and its permissible under allahs "laws".

Its all arbitrary bullshit of course, but I've seen it happen when I was in Dubai.
>>
>>76939711
britainistan knows best
>>
I'm the first UK poster ITT that isn't a fucking muslim.
>>
>>76939061
yep they also fuck men and get drunk and do drugs all the time, look at the Saudi royal family.
>>
>>76939702
I seriously doubt that the Creator of the bloody universe, all dimensions and everything that is would bother himself with what some bipedal mammals on one shitty planet eat or not.
>>
>>76939061
who gives a flying fuck? they are a bunch of child rapists who worship a saudi arabian illiterate pedophile warlord that says he had the bible dictated to him by an arch angel

also, why do you have child rapist friends?
>>
>>76939061
It's all bullshit. They pick and choose what to follow and when like all religious people.

When I was at Uni a few Muslim lads told us how they had to hide some of their computer games because their parents considered them un-islamic.

There were countless Muslims girls dating non-Muslim guys but had to keep it secret.

It's all bullshit.
>>
File: muslim-christian-common-ground.png (405 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
muslim-christian-common-ground.png
405 KB, 480x360
>>76940204
>>
>>76939992
well. our actions does not harm nor affect him. nothing of value will be lost if we nuked our self to oblivion and earth life is lost.

but he does send his messages to benefit the people who want to reconsider their actions.
>>
>>76939061
Sounds retarded but cant rule it out
>>76939753
Any miss days even though it is through travelling must be made up for after ramadan month and before the next cycle
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.