[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about Martin Shkreli?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
What does /pol/ think about Martin Shkreli?
>>
>>76936653
I wish I could troll people half as hard as this guy does.
>>
>>76936653
He's pretty based
>>
>>76936653
((()))
>>
Desperately want him to rape my mouth while smirking down at me. You're a broken person if you don't
>>
>>76936653
He's not wrong. /pol/ used to like Martin and now /pol/ doesn't. Everyone ITT should check his videos sometime
>>
>>76936653

He's based.

He did literally NOTHING wrong.
>>
>>76936653
He's okay but he's a degenerate cuck. He loves niggers and nigger music and nigger culture. He wishes he was a nigger.
>>
I don't mean to sound obsequious but I want him to urinate into my mouth while he smokes a cigar
>>
>>76936653
Dont know who this, I dont want to know who this is.
>>
>>76936653
the eyes of a murderer
>>
kid who came from nothing and muscled his way into the pharmaceutical business and did the exact same thing everyone else in that industry does, the Jewish media had to attack him for it to send the message that it wouldn't be tolerated. His mistake was thinking that if he played the media and gained enough negative publicity people would read more about his company and realise for themselves that the jews were out to get him and he did nothing wrong. In reality people just don't care
>>
>>76937103
Didn't he commit securities fraud?
>>
https://www.vice.com/video/drinking-wine-and-playing-chess-at-martin-shkrelis-midtown-apartment
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.