[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just heard that 1 of every 4 women in American campus gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: reap.jpg (103 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
reap.jpg
103 KB, 640x360
I just heard that 1 of every 4 women in American campus gets raped.

Why do you rape so much, USA?
>>
>>76934118
I'm male, what do you expect?
>>
>>76934118

They define rape vaguely.

Pretty much anything can be construed as rape...
>>
If you have a glass of wine and then have sex, it is considered rape, no matter what, according to that infamous study.

What more is there to say?
>>
It's all white males doing these crimes too. When are we going to commit a genocide against them?
>>
>>76934118
Reminder that the study that concluded this considered shit like
>Being hit on by men
>being touched (in non sexual areas) by men
>Being cat-called
>Being stared at
>Being told to cover up
As rape as well as actual rape

So 1 in 4 women have had a negative experience with a man at some point.
Which desu is quite low considering men are 50% of the population and presumably the same applies to who you interact with.
>>
>>76934118
you don't like pussy, OP?
>>
>be cocky, retarded, drunk campus girl
>get drunk and fuck some guy
>"Men when drunk are responsible, but women aren't xDDD."
>sue guy and school for money

The U.S. law system is fucking trash.
>>
It's true. We give them all rape alarm necklacesses and the rape police are constantly scrambling across campus to stop the rape. That's why tuition is so high.
>>
"Rape" = omg he touched my bumbum
>>
File: 1427139461889.png (2 MB, 736x4039) Image search: [Google]
1427139461889.png
2 MB, 736x4039
you heard wrong
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.