[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White master race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: CuntLennon.jpg (125 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
CuntLennon.jpg
125 KB, 500x333
if Whites are the high IQ master race please explain why self loathing, self sabotaging, brainwashed, weak, degenerate. SJW cucks are almost exclusively all white?

I mean, look around people...
>>
File: 0000000000000000000.jpg (50 KB, 1174x500) Image search: [Google]
0000000000000000000.jpg
50 KB, 1174x500
>>76921265
cunt Lennon lmao fuck if I know man white people are truly fucked half the time I do hope western civilisation or what's left of it is destroyed
>>
File: ThatsAllFolks.jpg (70 KB, 900x466) Image search: [Google]
ThatsAllFolks.jpg
70 KB, 900x466
>>76921490
best solution would be to keep riding this broken boat until AI is born up and kills all the degenerates. If I have to go that day, so be it.
>>
>>76921265
Christianity...

It's Jewish slave morality/inversion of values that created self-loathing, compassion for the weak, hatred of the strong, etc.
>>
>>76922460
They're all atheists.

The actual reason is that IQ correlates with novelty seeking. Novelty seeking causes people to look for solutions to problems that don't exist to justify the existential dread inherent to being self-aware.

This is why Liberals have higher IQs than Conservatives, but are wrong about 80% of what they believe. Once you pass a certain threshhold, however, people tend to stop looking to solve problems and start looking for ways to allow other people to solve their own problems, hence the transition to Libertarianism at the higher echelons of intelligence. This in turn encounters the problem of stupid people being unable to solve their own problems.

Whites have an IQ just high enough that a significant portion of them are psychologically driven to try to fix the world--but not high enough to realize that the world isn't fixable.
>>
>>76923123
I am agnostic or whatever, not giving a flying fuck about religion. Yet im pretty darn "alt-right" wing. How degenerate am I from USAs perspective?
>>
>>76921490
Don't worry it will be
>>
>>76921265
Because guilt is a distinctly white trait ever since Cheistianity. During the Christian Era society was held together through guilt for original sin and any sort of sin for that matter guilt for wealth for lust for pride etc.

Same thing now it's only secular. Whites are guilty of wealth success and their racial sins. It's only like 5% of the race that has agency to get shit done the rest might as well be niggers just a bit more well mannered and better dressed
>>
>>76924623
You're probably fine. Not being a part of a religion is different from actively trying to destroy the cultural backbone of your own civilization.
>>
File: 1452205510351.jpg (79 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1452205510351.jpg
79 KB, 501x585
>>76922460

Good goy.

Guess you haven't figured out that 70% of atheists vote democrat.
>>
>>76921265
You know (((who))) is to blame.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.