[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i've never been on /pol/ so i don't know if this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: alexjonestrump.jpg (40 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
alexjonestrump.jpg
40 KB, 600x315
i've never been on /pol/ so i don't know if this is obvious to you guys or what; i just ventured over to ask. i'm also not an alex jones follower, i think he's mainly a shit stirrer and a money grabber. but can ANYONE explain to me what infowars' angle is.. that they're calling trump the last hope for america? i'm not asking for a debate about trump, i really do not care. i just can't wrap my head around INFOWARS' shtick and if they ever explained why or if what they're getting out of it etc. and i figured you're the smart kids, so, enlighten me please.
>>
>>76917970
Looks like someone isn't taking their Brain Force. Fuck off and kill yourself, newfag
>>
>>76917970
trump is not an orthodox elite. he's not part of the neo con now cabal which seeks(not necessarily for nefarious purposes) to impose global order starting with technology and communications, moving to economics, and finally eliminating borders and "national" sovereignty.

that's why. trump isn't on board with this. trump doesn't go to bilderburg meetings, bill clinton is there this year, go figure.
>>
Alex slowly came around to Trump this year after seeing pretty much the worlds entire power structure come out against him. He said he doesn't know if Trump is bad or good but that the Globalists hate him so that's a good sign.

Also Trump friend and confidant Roger Stone keeps coming on the show so Alex is more inclined to like Trump after that. Oh and Trump came on Infowars too which is such a underrated story.

Alex likes Trump because he's running on a nationalist platform but he said he doesn't like Trumps position on torture and civil liberties but there's no perfect candidate Trump is the best option we have esp compared to evil Hillary.
>>
>>76919353
Did you buy your filter yet patriotard?
>>
>>76919353
is trump a 9/11 truther?
>>
>>76919353
good post

As a long time AJ listener I think he just got tired of not having a realistic defense against globalist and saw Trump as a possible last ditch chance to turn the tide.
>>
>>76917970
anti globalist
people call him schizo until he starts backing his claims up with all the papers he gets his sources from
>>
Alex is true RedPill and trump is slowly RedPill, Alex is legit and trustworthy. His retractions are rare and very public. NYT and others have many retractions and bury them. Alex has best crew and flys reporters who aren't pussies out to the action. So...newfag, what do?
>>
>>76917970
He's a fucking Jew shill shit stirrer and a mark. Ten years ago he was all about stirring the pot with the Bush presidency. Then he jumped on the Ron Paul train and now he is holding onto the coat tails of the Trump movement. All he has ever tried to do is is create a stir in this nation by instigating the disenfranchised, and creating exaggerated propaganda everyday is his way to make a buck off of a bunch of low class and lesser intelligent jabronis.
>>
i don't know if i think he was originally onto something and got paid off or is genuinely crazy. it's hard to take a guy seriously when he cries/fake cries on air and is hardcore christian and what not.
>>
File: 6793580319.png (71 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
6793580319.png
71 KB, 500x454
>>76917970
Lurk more faggot
>>
>>76923313
ain't got time for /pol/ lurkin. was just hoping for a little insight from one of the boards that's more into the thick of it than i am.
>>
>>76919353
Pretty good post family. Trump ain't perfect but hes the best candidate by far
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.