[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hijab
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 53773537.png (748 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
53773537.png
748 KB, 1608x905
What did she mean by this?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260532/hillary-wears-hijab-new-campaign-ad-daniel-greenfield
>>
>>76916324
I love how she thinks this will get her the Muslim vote. Why would a mudshit vote for a women?
>>
>>76916324
>I will bomb the shit out of you muslims
>>
>>76916324
I hope some day when she's visiting a country to piss off the locales that some crazed muzzie bombs her plane.
>>
>>76916324
there aren't that many Muslims in the US and most of them can't vote or won't vote. Why is everyone pandering to this group?
>>
>>76916544
you call them crazed? they sound pretty based to me.
>>
>>76916429
>>76916576
Muslims will vote for leftists like every other minority group

They know who butters their bread.
>>
>>76918071
Muslims hate liberals though
>>
>>76916429
Muslims are <1% of the population anyway? Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>76918192
They hate the west more. They'll vote liberal because it'll give them more power to overthrow it and instill Sharia

>>76918214
Also this. Shillary is retarded or desperate. Likely both.
>>
>>76918192
Muslims have to vote left for the moment but once they have the needed representation and are firmly ingrained in a society (read: sharia) they can vote as conservative as possible

Pandering to them is retarded. If anything I'd expect it to hurt her campaign given nobody likes Muslims except the LEFTTTTT. Will a candidate next try to get the Buddhist vote?
>>
>>76918294
Actually, after thinking about it, this might be targeted more towards leftist cucks.
>>
> first female president
> goes to some sandy shit-hole country
> forced to wear rag probably covered in dry cum

at last, Bill would know what it's like to be the cuck instead of the one doing the cucking.
>>
>>76918192
not if they're giving them the keys to the kingdom.

they're savages but don't underestimate your enemies
>>
>>76916324
it's called pandering
how long untill all her tweets are in dual languages and edited so all nouns are gender neutral?
what do xall think?
>>
towel head
>>
>>76918567

this

it gives all the ethno-masochists their daily hardon and virtue-signalling fix
>>
>>76916544

She pays for all their shit, why would they bomb her?
>>
Why does this cunt pander to a fucking TINY portion of the voter base?? Fucking hell kill yourself you stupid bitch and fuck muslims
>>
>>76922552
this may seem like she's pandering to muslims only. but in reality she's pandering to all the people who go out and try to defend muslims.
>>
>>76922752
basically she's pandering to the crowd who thinks that trump is "racist" against muslims.
>>
File: 20081023Islam_0.jpg (31 KB, 470x340) Image search: [Google]
20081023Islam_0.jpg
31 KB, 470x340
>>76916324
It just proves she's retarded. She' pandering to the ultratolerant left who always side with outsiders, muslims and minorities who hate mainstream American (western) culture. The problem is these people will vote for her no matter what because they hate Trump. This will only push away the normies, maybe even some women.
>>
>>76916324
Is this real life
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.