[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need a Russian to post a timestamp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images (9).jpg (14 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
14 KB, 300x168
Need a Russian to post a timestamp proving they are in Russia

Every Russian flag I've seen lately posts like a shill or proxyfag

Is the US government posing as Russian flags?
>>
This. I haven't seen one legit Russian flag poster. Post wall socket with timestamp
>>
slide it
>>
Are you a newfag? Russians have no fucking life all they do is shill for Russia and proxy American flags so they can make threads sucking Russia's dick and reply to other Americans putting down Russia. Pretty sure they get paid to do this but I suppose many of them do it for free as well.
>>
>>76913058
So Putin doesn't give shill cheques? I only shill for the Ottawa sinkhole for free
>>
Russia is banned, and now NSA posters get a russian flag. Like Skinwalkers
>>
>>76913058
There are big problem with english speaking low paid workers who will shill for russia. On russian websites it's usually some old retirees who make extra roubles and entertain himself on interwebz. So, i wouldn't surprised if russian goberment get despair and hire some philipinos to shitpost internationally.
>>
>>76913849

You can spot them so easily on this board.

>American flag making a thread talking about moving to Russia and mentioning reasons why Russia is so great.

>American flag replying to another American flag that said something bad about Russia.

>American flags white knighting Russian flags anytime anyone says ill of Russians.

It's not just American flags that they proxy but it's the most common.
>>
>>76913058
Wrong. I is American and I loves Russia. You is probably the shills. Stop being a crazy who is think there is shills.
>>
>>76914273
>>76913058
>everyone that says anything I don't agree with is a shill

+ $0.05
>>
Russia was destroyed by America with alien technological support
>>
>>76914273
There a lot of flags they use, not only American, but shills usually dont post in threads they dont make. I saw some pattern when one with Ukrainian or EU proxy make a neutral looking thread about Ukraine, then thread get filled with shills who post in favour of Russia. Some retarded poster with Ukrainian flag shows up and begin to repent and say how everything is bad and how awesome Russia is. Some Canadian praise the saviour of white race, some Polish shows up and say no such country (I think Polish is actually genuine) and it's always the same.
>>
>>76914469

Russian shill spotted.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.